1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Daystar Leveling Kit

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by FloridaFeMan, Jul 20, 2009.

1. Jul 20, 2009 at 2:05 PM
    FloridaFeMan

FloridaFeMan [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    Southwest Florida
    Vehicle:
    '10 FJ Cruiser 4x4, '09 Tacoma TRD DC Sport
    Driving myself nuts here looking at Toytec Suspension, Revtek Suspension, etc. Here is what I am trying to achieve: I have NO intentions of off-roading my Tacoma DC Sport Prerunner (that's what my H3 is for). I do want to improve the overall aesthetics of the vehicle. I want to put a bigger, more aggressive looking tire on the vehicle without making the overall ride harsher. What are my options? Unfortunately there are no local shops that specialize in this and I am therefore going to have to go out of town to do this but first I'd like to know exactly what I am looking for. The Toyota dealer just called me back and dropped the price of the RevTek Susp install to $779 from $954. I called another place and they suggested a Daystar which I am assuming is just a leveling kit. Price for this is $319 installed. Now another dealer recommended a Readylift. Price for this was $388 installed including a front end alignment. I need hellllpppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Jul 20, 2009 at 2:08 PM
    chris4x4

chris4x4 With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. Moderator

Member:
    First Name:
    FlimFlubberJAM
    Tenoe, AZ
    Vehicle:
    2019 Rubicon 4 Door,
    4.10 gears, sliders, and lots of buttons.
    Your much better off considering the Bilstien 5100's for 2.5" lift in the front, along with an AAL and rear 5100's in the back.

3. Jul 20, 2009 at 2:12 PM
    ozmon420

ozmon420 Well-Known Member

Member:
    miami, florida
    Vehicle:
    08 tacoma
    18x9 pro comp 7031 rims, alpine iva-d310 w/sirius sat radio, ipod connection, tv tuner, reverse camera, bug deflector, wet okole seat covers, tinted windows, running boards, toytec coilovers front set at 2.5'' , AAL rear,5100's rear, TC UCA, leer topper, bruteforce rear bumper, ARB rear locker.
  4. Jul 20, 2009 at 3:08 PM
    LBtaco

LBtaco Thread killer

Member:
    Long Beach , CA
    Vehicle:
    15 Nissan Leaf
    Jetsons mod
    X3 for a great lift at a good price and you can offroad it a bit if you ever wanted too. :)

Products Discussed in

To Top