Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

LED Halo Projector Headlights

Old 07-21-2009, 04:15 PM   #1
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

TacomaDoug's Tacoma Gallery
LED Halo Projector Headlights

Does anyone have something similar to this? Can I see a pic? Has anyone seen something similar to this on a Tacoma? Any input would be appreciated.

Old 07-21-2009, 04:26 PM   #2
Frankie_G is on a distinguished road

Marines:
Name: Frankie
Frankie_G's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Old 07-21-2009, 06:28 PM   #3
edc has a spectacular aura aboutedc has a spectacular aura about

edc's Tacoma Gallery
look at my avatar and sig it's close but i think the eyebrows on yours don't light up.
Old 07-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #4
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Yep mine are the other kind too.....

I would get the ones like the OP posted if I was gonna do eyelids
Old 07-22-2009, 03:12 AM   #5
His and Hers
TacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura aboutTacomaDoug has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the pics guys. I'm having a hard time deciding between the BHLM or a set of these. BTW....nice looking trucks dudes!
Old 07-22-2009, 03:32 AM   #6
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Thanks, the projectors are cool & bright. The brights are super bright. I have had no issues with fogging on these. I do park in garage but have driven thru lots of heavy rain & they didn't fog when washing the truck either, like my 3rd brake light did. Also have JDM black'd out tails & they seem sealed up good too...so far.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:38 AM   #7
His and Hers

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
Thanks, the projectors are cool & bright. The brights are super bright. I have had no issues with fogging on these. I do park in garage but have driven thru lots of heavy rain & they didn't fog when washing the truck either, like my 3rd brake light did. Also have JDM black'd out tails & they seem sealed up good too...so far.
Where did you get yours?
Old 07-22-2009, 03:46 AM   #8
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

From the same guy you posted the pic from - zomk off ebay. IIRC got headlights tails & 3rd brake light from them...at least 2 of the 3 anyway.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:54 AM   #9
His and Hers

Quote:
Originally Posted by T@co_Pr3runn3r View Post
From the same guy you posted the pic from - zomk off ebay. IIRC got headlights tails & 3rd brake light from them...at least 2 of the 3 anyway.
Sorry to keep bombarding you with questions..... but.... did you install them yourself? If so, was it difficult?
Old 07-22-2009, 04:00 AM   #10
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's cool, it's what this place is all about. The install was simple, unbolt & unplug the old ones & bolt up & plug in the new ones. There is 1 bolt on the bottom of each one that's a little bit of a twist & contort to get to but it's not bad & did it without taking anything else off. Just have to lay on the ground & go at it from backside of bumper. These have no loose wires for the LEDs to wire into the parking lights-all plug n play.