LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

How about this! What do yal think

Old 12-15-2007, 12:49 PM   #2
bbarian333 is on a distinguished road

bbarian333's Tacoma Gallery
I had the same idea, since i have an extra door emblem, and plan on getting the grillcraft grill. I think you should try the middle. Its kinda large to go lower right. Did you black out your radiator/condenser, with your mesh grill? Did you have to dissasemble the whole front bumper?
Old 12-15-2007, 01:00 PM   #3
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
middle
Old 12-15-2007, 02:05 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's good where it is at, looks good
Old 12-15-2007, 02:36 PM   #5
CNW will become famous soon enough

CNW's Tacoma Gallery
Leave it where it is. Looks good.
Old 12-16-2007, 10:31 AM   #8
bbarian333 is on a distinguished road

bbarian333's Tacoma Gallery
707 , What kinda Paint did you use? I'm getting ready to do this myself and want all the info i can get. Did you have to cut the original grill with a sawsall?
Old 12-16-2007, 11:38 AM   #9
morcheez is on a distinguished road
morcheez's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to morcheez
looks good where it is ...just should be smaller....maybe cut it up to say TACO
Old 12-16-2007, 12:05 PM   #10
707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed707taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

707taco's Tacoma Gallery
?paint?sawsall?

So i found this metalic smoke grey paint that works well on chrome put a couple of coats and wala i found it at kragen .And yes i cut my grille out w/ die grinder and a hack saw blade it was kind of a bitch jus take ur time
Old 12-17-2007, 02:30 AM   #11
vivafire is on a distinguished road

vivafire's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by morcheez View Post
looks good where it is ...just should be smaller....maybe cut it up to say TACO
Now that would be sweet!