Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

blue headlights

Old 12-15-2007, 02:28 PM   #1
`
rick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shedrick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rick's Tacoma Gallery
blue headlights

looking for some blue bulbs. nokya, luminics. what seems to be the best?
thanx -rick
Old 12-15-2007, 02:46 PM   #2
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
A friend of mine put some in his Tundra and says the highbeam is a joke, had to wire the driving lights for constant burn.
Old 12-15-2007, 04:18 PM   #3
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
The more they are the less light output they have. Go with a color temp of 4300K or so and it will be white instead of blue. With winter here, you don't want to be driving around with "dim" headlights.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:42 PM   #4
morcheez is on a distinguished road
morcheez's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to morcheez
i have some euro dezigns from ebay they are a little blue and they put out great light if ask me ...and the people flashing me on the other side
Old 12-15-2007, 11:17 PM   #5
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
morcheez, them flashing you doesn't necessarily mean you're putting out more light, it just means your lights are aimed too high. More light on the road shouldn't blind oncoming traffic. Here's a chart for what color temperature is in degrees Kelvin:

edit: forgot to add that the further you're up on the chart, the less light output there is and the more blue the light will be.
Old 12-15-2007, 11:22 PM   #6
spencer_hong is on a distinguished road
spencer_hong's Tacoma Gallery
www.lumincsusa.com Luminics are the best aftermarket headlight bulbs you can buy. I have the Ultra White for my heads and the Pure Blue for my fogs, they are great. Blue headlights will look sick
Old 12-16-2007, 07:58 AM   #7
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Kelvin ? No way, I went to school with him and he don't know nothin'
Old 12-16-2007, 11:40 AM   #8
morcheez is on a distinguished road
morcheez's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to morcheez
my lights arent aimed to high ...people are just retarded...i adjusted them after the bhm