Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Floor Mats

Old 08-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #62
Prerunners Work
PSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shedPSJ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PSJ's Tacoma Gallery
I think the Toyota all weather mats will work fine for me as they came with the truck at cost. However, The "Catch All" floor mats IMO look better then all the other's mentioned above, but function or perform as good if not better. I had a set in a 8 seat Excursion, and 9 years later they still looked new. The only wear showed on the driver mat, but it still looked above average after nine years. Check these out especially if you want a carpet looking floor mat, with the durability and performance of the heavy duty rubber mat options out there...
Old 08-26-2009, 09:17 PM   #63
stormyday is on a distinguished road

stormyday's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to stormyday Send a message via Yahoo to stormyday Send a message via Skype™ to stormyday
I have the factory all weather mats and I have worn through the driver side in less than a year. Are there any all weather mats that have a lifetime warranty? I am in and out of my truck everyday like a UPS man.
Old 08-27-2009, 04:16 AM   #64
bane is on a distinguished road
bane's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldtimertoyota View Post
Do you have an update?
Guess I may have worded that incorrectly. I already have my mats and had to cut for the seat tracks. Guess my point was, I have the latest production mats and the design had not been changed.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:45 AM   #65
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Haha me i went to autozone and bought regular rubber mats and customized it to perfect fit i paid 10 bucks for all 4 ... Thats A DEAL
Old 08-27-2009, 08:17 AM   #66
arkane is on a distinguished road
arkane's Tacoma Gallery
i have black weathertech floorliners for the front and a husky cargo liner for the rear of my access cab.

(dirty)

Husky cargo liner
Old 07-08-2010, 08:29 AM   #67
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Does any one have pics of husky liners in the back of thier 2nd gen access cab? Or a link to a thread that has one. There is a rep in it for ya.
Old 07-08-2010, 12:25 PM   #68
kramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to allkramer2k is a name known to all

kramer2k's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyota Truck View Post
Does any one have pics of husky liners in the back of thier 2nd gen access cab? Or a link to a thread that has one. There is a rep in it for ya.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tml#post884711

That's a link to the post right before yours. Does the second picture not have a label that says Husky Cargo Liner? And it's on an AC if I'm not mistaken? There's also a few other similar pictures on earlier pages of this very same thread.
Old 07-08-2010, 02:53 PM   #69
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
I like my husky liners....
Old 07-11-2010, 05:51 AM   #70
Toyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyota Truck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: JT
Toyota Truck's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramer2k View Post
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...tml#post884711

That's a link to the post right before yours. Does the second picture not have a label that says Husky Cargo Liner? And it's on an AC if I'm not mistaken? There's also a few other similar pictures on earlier pages of this very same thread.
Yeah but that's the liner when you fold down the seats. I have must have missed this pic as promised rep for you.
Old 07-11-2010, 05:58 AM   #71
Its all mod on the inside
hoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud ofhoeflich has much to be proud of

Navy: DCC(SW/AW)
hoeflich's Tacoma Gallery
Everyone on this forum talking about spending too much...if you just wait for a group buy, you will save at least 50% of the original cost. Just my .02 from personal experience.
Old 07-11-2010, 06:44 AM   #72
killerken is on a distinguished road

killerken's Tacoma Gallery
Weather tech all the way!!!!
You will not be disapointed!
Old 07-11-2010, 10:42 AM   #73
Mike52 has much to be proud ofMike52 has much to be proud ofMike52 has much to be proud ofMike52 has much to be proud ofMike52 has much to be proud ofMike52 has much to be proud ofMike52 has much to be proud ofMike52 has much to be proud ofMike52 has much to be proud of
Marines: 1rst Tanks TOW platoon
Name: Mike
Mike52's Tacoma Gallery
Talking weather tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollywood22 View Post
After getting my Taco yesterday...I realized that the carpet style floor mats suck...I was considering ordering some Weather Tech floor mats but wanted to know what people thought...can anyone advise whether this is a good choice or if there is anything else out there that is better.
i got the Cabela Trail Gear. believe they are weather tech with the Cabelas name. So far thru 1 full winter and a pretty soggy spring in KY, they have out performed the stock all weather OME rubber mats I had to start with. Fits great no problems with the clutch pedal, send pic's soon.
Old 07-14-2010, 07:10 PM   #74
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Do the Husky liners actually feel like they have grip to them? I didn't like how slick the weathertechs felt when I was checking them out in my friends Ford. My shoe kept sliding around.
Old 07-14-2010, 09:16 PM   #75
whitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhitetaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Frank
whitetaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew H View Post
Do the Husky liners actually feel like they have grip to them? I didn't like how slick the weathertechs felt when I was checking them out in my friends Ford. My shoe kept sliding around.
They have plenty of grip. I recommend them!
Old 07-14-2010, 09:25 PM   #76
BECAUSE INTERNETS!!
tigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtigerfan00 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement: beat cop...putting bad people in jail
Name: Jeff
tigerfan00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
spill a little soda on them and let it get sticky and theres plenty of grip

BTW i like my husky liners
Old 07-14-2010, 10:18 PM   #77
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
My weathertechs were slippery when new or right after I have hosed them out. Once they get a little wear and are dry they are not slippery.Oh and I got my fronts and rears for $125 in a group buy. They are not $200 like someone said earlier.
Old 07-15-2010, 05:26 PM   #78
What is this "search" you speak of?
Andrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shedAndrew H is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Andrew H's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetaco02 View Post
They have plenty of grip. I recommend them!
Thank you good sir! How did the situation with Discount go regarding them scratching your wheels?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerfan00 View Post
spill a little soda on them and let it get sticky and theres plenty of grip

BTW i like my husky liners
Hopefully I like mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevL View Post
My weathertechs were slippery when new or right after I have hosed them out. Once they get a little wear and are dry they are not slippery.Oh and I got my fronts and rears for $125 in a group buy. They are not $200 like someone said earlier.

I ordered a used pair of the BST section here. Front and rear for 75. Didn't feel like waiting for a group buy. Maybe when it comes up and I don't like the Huskys I will order them.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:46 PM   #79
chaztoyo is on a distinguished road
Name: Chaz
chaztoyo's Tacoma Gallery
I bought a 1993 F150 back in 1999 that had Husky liners in it. I don't know how long they had been in the truck when I bought it, but they still look great today and the truck has almost 175,000 miles on it now.

I do like the way the weathertech liners look, so I'm going to try a set of them in my new 2010 tacoma doublecab.

I honestly think you'll be happy with either one.
Old 07-15-2010, 06:48 PM   #80
08TacoTrD will become famous soon enough
08TacoTrD's Tacoma Gallery
Have a set of Weathertechs in my Access cab and I don't have any complaints.