Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

seat swap reg cab tacoma

Old 07-24-2009, 08:14 PM   #1
jimmyp is on a distinguished road
jimmyp's Tacoma Gallery
seat swap reg cab tacoma

Hi, I have a 06 reg cab tacoma and wanted to know if anyone has replaced the single bench seat with a split seat or buckets. as you might know, the leg room for the passenger is very limited. I want something that will improve the leg room and not cost an arm and leg. Thanks, Jim
Old 07-24-2009, 08:20 PM   #2
jeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shedjeremiekc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Active Duty
Name: Jeremie
jeremiekc's Tacoma Gallery
I havent switched mine but I do know that you have to use a Toyota seat because of the pressure sensors for the air bags. There was a guy on here that had a set for sale. The seats from an access or db will bolt right in.