Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Mean employees

Old 12-17-2007, 03:54 PM   #21
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
F-ing with my truck is 2nd only to family and house. The mere thought of it makes me want to crack some heads. Props to those of you that can wait for "their" time to come. I don't have that kind of patience.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:04 PM   #22
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
I removed all four valve cores from his truck as well as all the campus police cars.
Mav, I am disappoint in you man. I am going to bake a cake with Xlax and Speedway Blue icing just for you and maybe a piece for Bird Man.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:13 PM   #23
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
That is a nightmare. I HATE that shit when someone messes with your ride!

I feel for you man and I am thinking we should get a possie together and go bitch slap their asses.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:17 PM   #24
dsds is on a distinguished road
dsds's Tacoma Gallery
That's a %#@ horrible Christmas present.

Radiant Red is a great color.

Good luck with the fix on the truck and the scoundrel.
Old 12-17-2007, 07:28 PM   #25
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
Good story, Maverick.

I would have to get them back. Like Toy said above, my vehicles are behind only family and house. Bottom line, I take pride in what I drive, not to mention the fact that it's a large investment. I am a hothead but I've cooled in recent years so I know I wouldn't go as far as I would've in my twenties (hands filled with scars aren't attractive anymore) but I'd definitely exact some sort of revenge.

Consider this: Messing with someone's horse in the old days was grounds for a showdown; stealing one meant a hanging.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:41 AM   #26
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick491 View Post
Many moons ago, this girl I was dating had a psycho of an ex-boyfriend who just happened to be a rent-a-cop for campus security, and wouldn't you know it. Damned if every time I was there visiting her overnight if I didn't wind up with a bogus campus parking ticket.

Well after a few months of this, and reports to his supervisor with nothing being done, I took karma into my own hands. I removed all four valve cores from his truck as well as all the campus police cars. Taped three of them to the windshield of each car with a note that read "Do you know what these are, where they go, and where you can go get one more?"

Wouldn't you know that after that the parking tickets stopped.

Karma is too slow. I am older and wiser now, but if someone keyed my truck I think I'd still have to exact my "pound of flesh."

dbatt, you are a bigger person than I am, and I honor you for it.

Happy holidays to you as well.
Thats awesome! If the tickets stopped then they must have known it was you, but how did htey know? was it a really small school.
Old 12-18-2007, 06:42 AM   #27
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Mav, I am disappoint in you man. I am going to bake a cake with Xlax and Speedway Blue icing just for you and maybe a piece for Bird Man.
i like cake
Old 12-18-2007, 07:25 AM   #28
Towing Guru
maverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaverick491 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

maverick491's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcouch View Post
Thats awesome! If the tickets stopped then they must have known it was you, but how did htey know? was it a really small school.
I dunno, not that small a school, but I guess they put two and two together and realized that no one else would have a grudge against one particualr rent-a-cop, and then the whole rent -a-cop department, but left every other vehicle in that lot un-touched.

I was quite prepared to escelate it further if it had been required.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:47 AM   #29
NOMAD
ANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the roughANDYTACOMA is a jewel in the rough

ANDYTACOMA's Tacoma Gallery
YYYYYYYEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH cake
Old 12-26-2007, 04:50 PM   #31
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Come on Dog, let them eat cake !
Old 12-26-2007, 05:11 PM   #32
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Wow!..I feel bad when some absent minded bstrd throws their door open and dings/scratches a vehicle,to be keyed...that really sucks..admire how you handle it though.