Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I got everyone a Hook up on Taeuno cover

Old 12-17-2007, 10:55 AM   #1
m3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of light
m3dragon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to m3dragon
Thumbs up I got everyone a Hook up on Taeuno cover

Hello everyone,

I called Gaylord lids and some how was able to get a group buy going with them.

If you are interested in any of there Taeuno covers, email Ray listed below to be on the list. 30% off make them rather affordable.

www.gaylordlids.com

Happy holidays to everyone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I would love to offer a discount, I will need to get at least 25 people together for an order. This will be 30% discount from Jobber price, and will be held through our Marketing Dept. So, throw it up on the forum, and keep me posted on who wants these, and I will start ordering them up. It will be set up through a PROMOTIONAL account, and we will run each persons card as they order via email.

As soon as we see how many participants are willing, we will get the plans together, and orders will come into

ray@gaylordslids.com
lisa@gaylordslids.com
Old 12-17-2007, 03:55 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Try posting this on other Toyota fourms as well!
Old 12-17-2007, 04:02 PM   #3
m3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of lightm3dragon is a glorious beacon of light
m3dragon's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to m3dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by humanoid View Post
Try posting this on other Toyota fourms as well!
I did. Not sure where to post it though. Can you help let the other owners know?

I just asked them and they agreed to the GB. Talk about happy holidays for 30% off =)
Old 12-17-2007, 04:05 PM   #4
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Are you talking about truck owners, other message board owners or the Gaylordlids.com owners?
Old 12-17-2007, 04:16 PM   #5
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
I already have a cover. But that Butterfly one is totally cool on there!