Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Blacked out Tacoma?

Old 07-26-2009, 11:50 PM   #21
I bleed Black and Gold
cheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant futurecheehab has a brilliant future

Name: Adam
cheehab's Tacoma Gallery
Which FJ rims are they? A lot of FJ's come on 17's so just make sure they're the right size for your tires. 80 bucks sounds like a great deal to me!
Old 07-27-2009, 07:26 AM   #22
College.
PatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shedPatHLC128 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: Sgt/6153 - CH-53E Airframe/Hydraulics Mechanic, HMH-464, MAG 29, 2nd MAW
Name: Pat
PatHLC128's Tacoma Gallery
i cant see out of my back window at night at all...thankfully i have an 09 with the backup camera
Old 07-27-2009, 01:13 PM   #23
My other ride has 18,400HP!!!!!!
rmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shedrmb_crew is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy:
Name: Ryan
rmb_crew's Tacoma Gallery
before:

After:

I have my tail lights blacked out also.
Old 07-27-2009, 01:31 PM   #24
James08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedJames08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

James08's Tacoma Gallery
Here is my build. My truck is the Rugged Trail Edition, so it already had quite a bit of black.....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...ion-build.html

I'm not quite done yet, but here is some pictures. I'm waiting on my grillcraft upper and lower grills so that I can paint my grill surround, and I just got the eyelids in today. Hopefully I'll be finished with the grills and have everything done within a week or two.

I wish I would have had the black Tacoma emblem back on for the last one, but you get the picture.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:05 PM   #25
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll try and post some pics if my truck once I get access to a computer. Otherwise you will be able to find some of my pictures in the "New Members" thread under "Hey from Nor Cal" or something like that.
Old 07-27-2009, 03:38 PM   #26
Rookie Member
BGreene will become famous soon enoughBGreene will become famous soon enough

Name: Brandon
BGreene's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to BGreene
Here is my 08 Blacked out. Got a rear shot of it for you to see- not very good b/c it's from my phone, but will try to get some more.

Old 07-28-2009, 08:21 PM   #27
Big Country, Big Business
big_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nice

big_country's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to big_country
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheehab View Post
Which FJ rims are they? A lot of FJ's come on 17's so just make sure they're the right size for your tires. 80 bucks sounds like a great deal to me!

they're the 16.5 i believe. she's sending me specs and pics tomorrow. hopefully :/
Old 07-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #28
big_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nicebig_country is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by James08 View Post
Here is my build. My truck is the Rugged Trail Edition, so it already had quite a bit of black.....

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/bui...ion-build.html

I'm not quite done yet, but here is some pictures. I'm waiting on my grillcraft upper and lower grills so that I can paint my grill surround, and I just got the eyelids in today. Hopefully I'll be finished with the grills and have everything done within a week or two.

I wish I would have had the black Tacoma emblem back on for the last one, but you get the picture.
thanks for the pics! yeah i was thinking of getting the black toyota instead of completely de-badging
Old 07-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmb_crew View Post
before:

After:

I have my tail lights blacked out also.
i appreciate the pics, the b4 and after really helps. did you use the mod posted on here for the head/taillights or did you have someone else do them?
Old 07-28-2009, 08:26 PM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by 707tac05 View Post
I'll try and post some pics if my truck once I get access to a computer. Otherwise you will be able to find some of my pictures in the "New Members" thread under "Hey from Nor Cal" or something like that.
alright thanks, ill look into that
Old 07-28-2009, 08:28 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatHLC128 View Post
i cant see out of my back window at night at all...thankfully i have an 09 with the backup camera
i <3 backup camera. its my first truck and i thought it would take me a while to learn to back it in the right way, but i got it on the first try. kind of feels like cheating