Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

The other side of the coin

Old 12-18-2007, 08:23 AM   #21
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
I'm like eveyone else Viper, i thought this list was for your truck and i'm thinking "wow, Viper sure has one piece of shit truck!" Then i started thinking... "where did he get the leather, and rear slider and bed lights?" Then i got to the end and it all made sense. i couldn't imagine spending that much time at the dealer getting things constantly fixed or taken care of.

BTW, my beamer had a system for letting me know when my sunroof wasn't closed all the way..... when it rained i got wet! Come on! its not that hard to figure out if your moonroof or sunroof is closed. LOOK UP!!! I swear some people are completely useless
Old 12-19-2007, 02:14 AM   #22
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by cvillechopper View Post
the specs weren't near what we wanted and the closer you get to them, the uglier they become.

Good post Viper.
It's like a Monet. The closer you get it's just a big ol mess (Taken from Clueless)

Thanks! I'm always happy to be the in house resident Ridgeline basher.
I've been trying to warn innocent people since the beginning of how ugly these trucks were...how they would ruin the world as we know it. Now it comes to fruition... I warned you all, I warned you all...

007 is still my hero though. He took out a moving Ridgleine in the wild with only him and his truck without warning. Two metrosexual jockeys were taken out too...I am proud to know him.

By the way, where is 007, I haven't seen many posts by him lately. Early Christmas vacation?