Notices

New tires

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2007, 08:25 PM   #1
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
New tires

Here are some pics with the new tires. I think they fill it out much better (That shine on the tires is from the car wash place):

Old 12-17-2007, 08:27 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
What size? And DAMN that truck is shiny......blinding me through the computer screen!
Old 12-17-2007, 08:29 PM   #3
Carolina Alliance: Lead, follow, or get the hell outta my way
tacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomaman06 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Will
tacomaman06's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
What size? And DAMN that truck is shiny......blinding me through the computer screen!

damn right thats shiny!!! and it makes me hate our water restrictions so so bad!!!
Old 12-17-2007, 08:29 PM   #4
Secret Agent
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
265/75/16 Michelin LTX M/S. Yeah man, the sun was right in my face.

Old 12-17-2007, 08:31 PM   #5
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
damn right thats shiny!!! and it makes me hate our water restrictions so so bad!!!
I figured this weather system that just passed through would have brought you guys some rain by now.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:31 PM   #6
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
You know, I never saw your truck before. Looks great. Love the front end.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:32 PM   #7
Secret Agent
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomaman06 View Post
Yeah you guys are getting killed on that I heard. I pray for rain man...
Old 12-17-2007, 08:33 PM   #8
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy4Life View Post
I figured this weather system that just passed through would have brought you guys some rain by now.
We had rain all night Saturday. I know this because we had our company Christmas party and I was as drunk as I've ever been and ran down the beach in my underwear (yes, it was cold; "I WAS IN THE POOL!! - 10 points to whoever gets that reference).
Old 12-17-2007, 08:34 PM   #9

My basement flooded last week......shoulda ran a hose from my sub pump to the carolinas.
Old 12-17-2007, 08:35 PM   #10
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
good lookin truck viper...u planning on the meet?
Old 12-17-2007, 08:39 PM   #11
Secret Agent
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
good lookin truck viper...u planning on the meet?
Meet? What meet, where have I been?
Old 12-17-2007, 08:44 PM   #12
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

the one in april....where have u been man? i think ur standing too clse to the speakers for too long
Old 12-17-2007, 08:46 PM   #13
Secret Agent
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
the one in april....where have u been man? i think ur standing too clse to the speakers for too long
Where's the details on this, where you getting together?
Old 12-17-2007, 08:49 PM   #14
Sooooooper Moderator

the carolina meet topic in "off topic"....we're meeting up for a weekend of riding, fishing, camping, etc...or whatever else...25-27apr08 @ uwharrie natl forrest in NC. u can google badin, nc and look just east of it and there it is. tryin to takeover the place that weekend...haha
Old 12-17-2007, 08:57 PM   #16
Sooooooper Moderator

the more the merrier
Old 12-17-2007, 09:15 PM   #17
Kylie's dad

Hey, that's not far at all. Just looked it up on Streets and Trips and it's about 160 miles from here. Not bad.

Anyhow, what grille do you have, Viper?
Old 12-17-2007, 09:21 PM   #18
Sooooooper Moderator

i'll post it here and in the meet topic, but if anyone wants to convoy over from fayetteville, bring it on. its right at 2 hours away from me
Old 12-17-2007, 10:11 PM   #19
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck. What lift do you have?
Old 12-18-2007, 12:45 AM   #20
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Shrinkage!!!!

Products Discussed in this Thread