Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Got My 08 Tacoma

Old 12-20-2007, 07:49 AM   #21
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
The fact that you see nothing wrong with what you said is my point. Most people here are too respectful to say much kinda like passing a person lying down on the streets of NYC, everyone sees but no one says anything.

I was being sarcastic and you in your infinite wisdom corrected a joke.

Dan please stop acting like a victim, you speak about your service a lot and I want to thank you for that. But you are rambling a lot now and no one can really understand you. I tried to make a joke about it but since you are taking it personally I wanted to clarify.
What does his service have to do with anything? People can still be dumbasses even though they served.
Old 12-20-2007, 09:04 AM   #22
MKW is on a distinguished road

MKW's Tacoma Gallery

Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
Man that's a nice truck!! How is the quality of the leather? I've got the same truck on order with leather heated seats. But I haven't been able to see a tacoma with dealer leather installed. Do they make the door armrest leather also? Does the leather look like an afterthought? Or does it look like it should be there. I hope your very happy with the leather!

I think that the leather is better quality than I have seen/felt in the Tundras. It's much softer. To me, it looks just like the seats were made for the interior. They did do the armrests without me asking. There are some wrinkles in the leather that I'm sure will smooth out with a little time. Most have already dissappeared. I'm very pleased with it.
Mike
Old 12-20-2007, 09:42 AM   #23
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MKW View Post
I think that the leather is better quality than I have seen/felt in the Tundras. It's much softer. To me, it looks just like the seats were made for the interior. They did do the armrests without me asking. There are some wrinkles in the leather that I'm sure will smooth out with a little time. Most have already dissappeared. I'm very pleased with it.
Mike
Cool!! That's nice to hear!