Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Stricknine and ?

Arsnic and what?
Poisen never sleeps.
Old 01-02-2008, 04:43 PM   #62
Sasquatch is on a distinguished road

Sasquatch's Tacoma Gallery
I had that problem, and heres how I solved it legaly.
I bought a humane cage, and baited it with tuna. I worked a deal with the lady at the pound telling her "every cat I am bringing is feral", so she gasses every cat I bring her. So far I have trapped 17 cats (compliments of the crazy cat lady next door) none of which were neutered, or had their shots, or were bathed. This woman had like 30 cats which were multiplying like rabbits. Now she keeps the remaining 13 inside and for some reason wont wave to me anymore LMAO. Voila, problem solved.
Old 01-02-2008, 10:00 PM   #63
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road

TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
I had that problem, and heres how I solved it legaly.
I bought a humane cage, and baited it with tuna. I worked a deal with the lady at the pound telling her "every cat I am bringing is feral", so she gasses every cat I bring her. So far I have trapped 17 cats (compliments of the crazy cat lady next door) none of which were neutered, or had their shots, or were bathed. This woman had like 30 cats which were multiplying like rabbits. Now she keeps the remaining 13 inside and for some reason wont wave to me anymore LMAO. Voila, problem solved.
nice lol, i like cats but not when they aren't taken care of..damn old lady
Old 01-03-2008, 04:09 PM   #64
Sasquatch is on a distinguished road

Sasquatch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
nice lol, i like cats but not when they aren't taken care of..damn old lady
I hear ya, I have a cat myself, but he is inside, well fed (too much actually lol) with his shots and he is fixed. I dont mind cats at all until they damage property/cause health issues.
Old 01-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
I hear ya, I have a cat myself, but he is inside, well fed (too much actually lol) with his shots and he is fixed. I dont mind cats at all until they damage property/cause health issues.
i agree with you...i like how cats share the same mental retardation as i do, it makes the interaction even better when i'm just as amused as the kitty by all of the toys
Old 01-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #66
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
i agree with you...i like how cats share the same mental retardation as i do, it makes the interaction even better when i'm just as amused as the kitty by all of the toys
Ha Ha, you're killing me ! I don't what you're driving, Chevy Cavalier, or a dump truck, you 're welcomed here or at the Carolina Meet !
Old 01-04-2008, 11:41 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Ha Ha, you're killing me ! I don't what you're driving, Chevy Cavalier, or a dump truck, you 're welcomed here or at the Carolina Meet !
thank you, thank you..just got my Tee Dubya stickers finally, my ex-roommate had them in his Tundra...now i'll probably be the only idiot in the country with TacomaWorld stickers on a jeep lol