Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Cat on the hood of my Taco!!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-02-2008, 03:47 PM   #61
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
Joined: Sep 2007, #2637
Posts: 743
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Stricknine and ?

Arsnic and what?
Poisen never sleeps.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 04:43 PM   #62
Junior Member
Sasquatch is on a distinguished road
 
Sasquatch's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2007, #4009
Location: Ozark Alabama
Posts: 14
Sasquatch's Tacoma Gallery
I had that problem, and heres how I solved it legaly.
I bought a humane cage, and baited it with tuna. I worked a deal with the lady at the pound telling her "every cat I am bringing is feral", so she gasses every cat I bring her. So far I have trapped 17 cats (compliments of the crazy cat lady next door) none of which were neutered, or had their shots, or were bathed. This woman had like 30 cats which were multiplying like rabbits. Now she keeps the remaining 13 inside and for some reason wont wave to me anymore LMAO. Voila, problem solved.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2008, 10:00 PM   #63
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road
 
TuRDTACO's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2007, #3216
Location: joliet, il
Age: 28
Posts: 1,444
TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
I had that problem, and heres how I solved it legaly.
I bought a humane cage, and baited it with tuna. I worked a deal with the lady at the pound telling her "every cat I am bringing is feral", so she gasses every cat I bring her. So far I have trapped 17 cats (compliments of the crazy cat lady next door) none of which were neutered, or had their shots, or were bathed. This woman had like 30 cats which were multiplying like rabbits. Now she keeps the remaining 13 inside and for some reason wont wave to me anymore LMAO. Voila, problem solved.
nice lol, i like cats but not when they aren't taken care of..damn old lady
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 04:09 PM   #64
Junior Member
Sasquatch is on a distinguished road
 
Sasquatch's Avatar
Joined: Dec 2007, #4009
Location: Ozark Alabama
Posts: 14
Sasquatch's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
nice lol, i like cats but not when they aren't taken care of..damn old lady
I hear ya, I have a cat myself, but he is inside, well fed (too much actually lol) with his shots and he is fixed. I dont mind cats at all until they damage property/cause health issues.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2008, 09:05 PM   #65
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road
 
TuRDTACO's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2007, #3216
Location: joliet, il
Age: 28
Posts: 1,444
TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
I hear ya, I have a cat myself, but he is inside, well fed (too much actually lol) with his shots and he is fixed. I dont mind cats at all until they damage property/cause health issues.
i agree with you...i like how cats share the same mental retardation as i do, it makes the interaction even better when i'm just as amused as the kitty by all of the toys
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:07 PM   #66
Senior Member
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed
 
concrete jedi's Avatar
Army: Shit deflector
Joined: Oct 2007, #3142
Location: Rochester N.Y
Age: 49
Posts: 2,747
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TuRDTACO View Post
i agree with you...i like how cats share the same mental retardation as i do, it makes the interaction even better when i'm just as amused as the kitty by all of the toys
Ha Ha, you're killing me ! I don't what you're driving, Chevy Cavalier, or a dump truck, you 're welcomed here or at the Carolina Meet !
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 11:41 PM   #67
Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division
TuRDTACO is on a distinguished road
 
TuRDTACO's Avatar
Joined: Oct 2007, #3216
Location: joliet, il
Age: 28
Posts: 1,444
TuRDTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to TuRDTACO
Quote:
Originally Posted by concrete jedi View Post
Ha Ha, you're killing me ! I don't what you're driving, Chevy Cavalier, or a dump truck, you 're welcomed here or at the Carolina Meet !
thank you, thank you..just got my Tee Dubya stickers finally, my ex-roommate had them in his Tundra...now i'll probably be the only idiot in the country with TacomaWorld stickers on a jeep lol
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where is the cat on a 2006 taco BCTaco14 2nd Gen. Tacomas 11 09-07-2011 02:40 PM
My Silver 2011 Taco Off Road Hood for Your Silver Sport Hood whoisdan Buy / Sell / Trade 1 08-12-2011 11:29 AM
My taco just beat the sh*t out of my cat! TREY4x4 2nd Gen. Tacomas 82 06-05-2010 01:37 PM
96 taco 2.7 p0420 cat code 1BadComa Technical Chat 4 02-11-2010 08:51 AM
WTB TRD CAT BACK for 2nd Gen Taco tegdog Buy / Sell / Trade 4 09-28-2009 04:59 PM


Copyright © 2014 Tacoma Forum. Tacoma World is not owned by, or affiliated with Toyota Motor Corporation.