1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Cat on the hood of my Taco!!

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by PatheticJoe, Dec 19, 2007.

1. Jan 2, 2008 at 2:47 PM
    danusa

danusa Well-Known Member

Member:
    Arsnic and what?
    Poisen never sleeps.

2. Jan 2, 2008 at 3:43 PM
    Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member

Member:
    Ozark Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Buying one soon
    I had that problem, and heres how I solved it legaly.
    I bought a humane cage, and baited it with tuna. I worked a deal with the lady at the pound telling her "every cat I am bringing is feral", so she gasses every cat I bring her. So far I have trapped 17 cats (compliments of the crazy cat lady next door) none of which were neutered, or had their shots, or were bathed. This woman had like 30 cats which were multiplying like rabbits. Now she keeps the remaining 13 inside and for some reason wont wave to me anymore LMAO. Voila, problem solved.

3. Jan 2, 2008 at 9:00 PM
    TuRDTACO

TuRDTACO Carolina Alliance: Midwest Firearms Division

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    HAD 07 TRD OFFROAD PRERUNNER
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    nice lol, i like cats but not when they aren't taken care of..damn old lady

4. Jan 3, 2008 at 3:09 PM
    Sasquatch

Sasquatch Member

Member:
    Ozark Alabama
    Vehicle:
    Buying one soon
    I hear ya, I have a cat myself, but he is inside, well fed (too much actually lol) with his shots and he is fixed. I dont mind cats at all until they damage property/cause health issues.

5. Jan 3, 2008 at 8:05 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    small dent on the hood, new foglight bulb, roughed up bedliner, been smoked in, suspicious stains on the passenger seat, boogers on the drivers seat, dirty floor mats, girl doodles on the dirty windows, loose wiring
    i agree with you...i like how cats share the same mental retardation as i do, it makes the interaction even better when i'm just as amused as the kitty by all of the toys :p

6. Jan 4, 2008 at 6:07 PM
    concrete jedi

concrete jedi Well-Known Member

Member:
    Rochester N.Y
    Vehicle:
    06 Tacoma 4 door indigo blue
    Broken and scratched tailgate, cracked rear tail light lens, coffee stain in driver seat.
    Ha Ha, you're killing me ! I don't what you're driving, Chevy Cavalier, or a dump truck, you 're welcomed here or at the Carolina Meet ! :laugh:

7. Jan 4, 2008 at 10:41 PM
    TuRDTACO

Member:
    joliet, il
    Vehicle:
    thank you, thank you..just got my Tee Dubya stickers finally, my ex-roommate had them in his Tundra...now i'll probably be the only idiot in the country with TacomaWorld stickers on a jeep lol

Products Discussed in

To Top