1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Flowmaster 17432 on 09 Tacoma DC SB?

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Dominican1NYC, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Aug 1, 2009 at 8:07 PM
    Dominican1NYC

Dominican1NYC [OP] Mr. Wonderful

Member:
    Fort Stewart, GA
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport DC Prerunner Pyrite Mica
    20" Enkei WT4's, BHLM FXR Retrofits, Thin lip Satoshi Grill, Kenwood DNX-5120 HU w/Bluetooth, Alpine Type-S Components Front & Alpine Type-S Coaxials Rear powered by a Kenwood KAC-X40, 2 Alpine Type-S Subs powered by a Alpine MRP-650, Weathertech Liners, Tacoma Bed Mat, Undercover Tonneau, Dynomax Super-Turbo Muffler, Tacoma Door Sills & Plasti-Dipped Emblems.
    Had a question about the Flowmaster 17432, all the websites that I have checked only mention that it'll fit up to the 08 Tacoma, will it also fit on the 09? I can get one for about $315 shipped right now with the 10% off AA coupon & the 8% Bing cashback discount. I figured they were the same as the 08 & I did search but didn't find an answer. Thank you for your time.

2. Aug 2, 2009 at 7:51 PM
    Dominican1NYC

Dominican1NYC [OP] Mr. Wonderful

Member:
    Fort Stewart, GA
    Vehicle:
    09 TRD Sport DC Prerunner Pyrite Mica
    20" Enkei WT4's, BHLM FXR Retrofits, Thin lip Satoshi Grill, Kenwood DNX-5120 HU w/Bluetooth, Alpine Type-S Components Front & Alpine Type-S Coaxials Rear powered by a Kenwood KAC-X40, 2 Alpine Type-S Subs powered by a Alpine MRP-650, Weathertech Liners, Tacoma Bed Mat, Undercover Tonneau, Dynomax Super-Turbo Muffler, Tacoma Door Sills & Plasti-Dipped Emblems.
    NM, went with a MBRP Stainless Dual exhaust which came out to be around $350 shipped from autoanything.com, seems like a great price & I'll be doing the install myself so I'll save some money.

Products Discussed in

To Top