Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Bull Bar

Old 12-23-2007, 10:04 PM   #21
L_Jackson is on a distinguished road

Army: Avenger Crew Member - 1st Cav 98-01
L_Jackson's Tacoma Gallery
GOOD ONE TIGER!!!!

one of the most stratigic copy and paste i've seen.....

and by the way, when i said i'm getting these bars, i ment to include a pic... ops!
Old 12-23-2007, 10:07 PM   #23
Stealer of Souls
Charli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shedCharli is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chuck?
Charli's Tacoma Gallery
Hmmmm...guess I'm glad I wrote fairly sure....rofl!
Old 12-24-2007, 08:04 AM   #24
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
Quote:
Originally Posted by L_Jackson View Post
GOOD ONE TIGER!!!!

one of the most stratigic copy and paste i've seen.....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charli View Post
Hmmmm...guess I'm glad I wrote fairly sure....rofl!

Thanks! I just couldn't pass up that opportunity!!