Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

NFAB nerf bars

Old 08-03-2009, 01:48 PM   #1
IndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to behold
IndigoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
NFAB nerf bars

A few questions:

To those of you that have em, post pics!!
How do u like them? Bolting to the bottom of the door doesn't make them seem like they'd withstand a lot of weight.

2" or 3"?

Also, I really like the regular cab bar, as it only has one step. I have an access cab and think it looks awkward with two steps on the bars they make for the access cab. I was hoping that the regular cab bars would fit the access cab, but i don't know how good it would look with the bar ending like a foot and a half short of the rear of the cab. Thanks guys.
Old 08-03-2009, 04:47 PM   #2
IndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to behold
IndigoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for the ppl coming on after work!
Old 08-03-2009, 05:58 PM   #3
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
They're rated for 465lbs (2" or 3") so should be good...... am waiting for mine to arrive so I can't speak for looks, but have a look at your frame and look for the bolt holes - would seem to me they should still line up (if all else fails, call n-fab and get the specs)