Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

3" lift lift being installed friday

Old 08-03-2009, 06:49 PM   #1
-Doomsday Squad-"game over man"
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

RaginCajun's Tacoma Gallery
3" lift being installed friday

Hey guys..this may be a dumb question,but i was wondering if my tires which are 255/70/16 -will look too small with the 3"lift. I would buy new bigger A/T but i have ALOT of tread still left on mine. Thanks in advance for the responses.

Check out my current tires-

Old 08-03-2009, 06:52 PM   #2
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
sell your current tires and then buy the other ones
Old 08-03-2009, 06:54 PM   #3
RaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud ofRaginCajun has much to be proud of

good idea ..
Old 08-03-2009, 06:57 PM   #4
socal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shedsocal16 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Diego
socal16's Tacoma Gallery
just put them on here im sure youll sell them quick
Old 08-03-2009, 07:00 PM   #5
Ka-freakin'-BOOM!
fghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shedfghtngsquirrel is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
fghtngsquirrel's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fghtngsquirrel
You will have a lot of space between the top of the tire and the fender. I agree with everyone else... sell and buy new ones!
Old 08-03-2009, 07:45 PM   #6

Thx for the advice guys. Time to start looking at some new tires.
Old 08-03-2009, 08:08 PM   #7
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
I agree. Better get some new tires to fill up the space.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:17 AM   #8
socal_av is on a distinguished road

Name: Rudy
socal_av's Tacoma Gallery
any pics of 3 in lift with stock tires?
Old 08-04-2009, 03:06 AM   #9
Toyota Fanatic
smood74 is on a distinguished road

smood74's Tacoma Gallery
err change em out! i ran the stock 265 for a few days and it looked really off with such a huge gap that could see everything in your fender. definitely get a new set.
Old 08-04-2009, 04:57 AM   #10

Thx guys.. I'm gonna have to save some more $