Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What should I pay?

Old 08-04-2009, 12:21 PM   #1
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
What should I pay?

For a new 2009 4x4 4-cylinder 5 speed access cab tacoma with _hail damage_? It has the convenience package, but NOT sr5?

The dealer said 22 until I pointed out their online ad said 20, and I still think that's way too much for a hail damaged vehicle. They get insurance money to compensate, so I don't feel bad for them - I'd just be helping them out bigtime if i was the buffoon that paid a premium for a vehicle they're getting 10k in insurance payments on! (A Guess)
Old 08-04-2009, 12:32 PM   #2
hillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shedhillbillynwv is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hillbillynwv's Tacoma Gallery
What's the cost to fix the hail damage is probably the other factor to this equation?
Old 08-04-2009, 12:35 PM   #3
jspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shedjspadaro is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Jim
jspadaro's Tacoma Gallery
Don't know, truck is 3 hrs away. Made it seem like the damage is relatively minor, I'd hazard a guess at a couple thousand, if I did get it fixed.

First quote he asked if i wanted that with or without paintless dent removal, and I told him I'd like a quote without, but also an estimate on how much extra the dent removal would be (so I could shop around).

He came back with "well, actually, it'll be 22 without fixing the hail damage as is, we aren't doing that anymore." !!! I laughed and told him online it said 20.2, and I still think that's FAR too high.