Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

My 07 Coma Build

Old 08-04-2009, 12:46 PM   #1
shockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to all
Name: Dustin
shockittillyareconizeit's Tacoma Gallery
Talking My 07 Coma Build

UPDATED ON 8/29/09 ON NEXT PAGE!!!

Bought her in March after my Ranger's engine finally blew up. One of the happiest days of my life.

Took her home and parked her, snagged some photos of her before the makeover.

She's certified pre-owned, but in awesome condition with 47k miles on her.

I couldn't take her out without proper accessories to go with that body of hers.

Soon after, got some nicer shoes for her..

And got a couple more pictures while at my brother's casa.

Oh and i got her some shiny jewlery too(the box)

Then i decided after a couple months, that she was kinda short for my taste, so i bought her some heels.

And behold my beauty after 4 inches gained from my new Goodyear Wrangler DuraTrac's 285x75x16, ICON coilovers, TC UCA's, Blistein 5100 rear's and a 1.5 add-a-leaf.

All hanks to Kevin, who i could not have done without, or would have had to pay someone 500 bucks to install. NO THANKS!!

So that's her for now.

Future mods-

Window tint
HID conversion
Fog light anytime conversion
09 tail lights
Weather Tech floor mats - digital fit
IPod interface
possibly a new head unit
Gauge light conversion
LED 3rd brake light
Camburg 4 spindles(already got the spidertrax spacers)
Intake/Exhaust

And the list continues....
Old 08-04-2009, 12:54 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice ride man she is looking nice!!
Old 08-04-2009, 05:54 PM   #3
shockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to allshockittillyareconizeit is a name known to all
Thank you sir. I think she looks pretty good too.
Old 08-04-2009, 07:45 PM   #5
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
..as long as you don't try and throw a miniskirt on her..

Lookin' good!
Old 08-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #6
Thanks. you know, a miniskirt might not look that bad. haha. Kevin, just cuz your truck is an 09, yours is cooler. Now make YOUR OWN BUILD!
Old 08-04-2009, 08:53 PM   #7
Uhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shedUhaul-n-azz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
Uhaul-n-azz's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck i really like those rims.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:08 PM   #8
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
How do you like those Duratracs on the road? Noise? Smooth ride? I am looking at them for my next tires. They look great on yours.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:23 PM   #9
FoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud ofFoxRacR17 has much to be proud of
Name: Kevin
FoxRacR17's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by shockittillyareconizeit View Post
Thanks. you know, a miniskirt might not look that bad. haha. Kevin, just cuz your truck is an 09, yours is cooler. Now make YOUR OWN BUILD!
Haha, you had me laughing with the whole heels things you said.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:39 PM   #11
gcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to beholdgcwaterski is a splendid one to behold

gcwaterski's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great! What wheels are those?
Old 08-05-2009, 07:36 AM   #12
Those are MB Predators. 16x8 on 285x75x16 DuraTrac's You can get em at any America's/Discount Tire store. I think for mine, they were like 98 bucks each or something awesome like that. And my Duratrac's are sweet. I love them! You can hear kind of like a hum sound when you're doing about 50 and up, but only if you have the windows rolled down. They feel really good too. Plus they look super mean.
Old 08-05-2009, 07:37 AM   #13
You know how i roll Kevin. Gotta keep my girls outfitted. Haha
Old 08-05-2009, 11:33 AM   #15
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
Sharp truck, good job
Old 08-05-2009, 11:49 AM   #16
Screw your MPG's
jacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shedjacob_wood is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
jacob_wood's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to jacob_wood
Looks good! I've got one in the same color and everything! What kinda box do you have back there?
Old 08-05-2009, 12:12 PM   #18
Living vicariously through everybody
derekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shedderekabraham is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: TW'S Hippy Liberal
derekabraham's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-05-2009, 12:54 PM   #19
Simon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSimon2150 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Simon2150's Tacoma Gallery
Nice truck mang! You are one of the few on this board with desert sand mica (like me)!
Old 08-05-2009, 09:21 PM   #20
That's a TrailFX box in the back. It was 180. It has to be ordered through a catalog though. I was trying to find a link for you, but they don't have their products on their website, which is dumb.

Yeah, not too many people like our color, but i think it looks really nice. Then again, i think all Tacoma's look nice.

And no, i live up in the HD MikeyD