Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Goodbye I'm outta here

Old 12-22-2007, 06:14 PM   #1
StinkyTaco is on a distinguished road
StinkyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Unhappy Goodbye I'm outta here

Well guys it was short but sweet. I didn't end up getting a Tacoma. You know what they say "Go big or go home" Just bought a 2008 Tundra Double cab 4x4 SR5 for $ 515.50 below invoice. I'm a big guy and I love the Taco's but i was a little cramped.
This is one of the best forums i've been on. i only wish they had a Tundra forum like this one.

It was nice knowing ya.

Kenny
Old 12-22-2007, 06:18 PM   #2
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck with that Tundra, Kenny. At least you're still in a Toyota. And hey, those Tundras are bad ass, just too much truck for me.
Merry Christmas
Chad
Old 12-22-2007, 06:18 PM   #3
Lemon
GreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGreySky72 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

GreySky72's Tacoma Gallery
Those New Tundras Kick ass!!!
Old 12-22-2007, 06:20 PM   #4
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
all we can say is at least u didnt go domestic.....or ridgeline....
Old 12-22-2007, 06:22 PM   #5
668: The Neighbor of the Beast
Toy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shedToy4Life is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chad
Toy4Life's Tacoma Gallery
Ridgeline
Old 12-22-2007, 06:29 PM   #6
Sooooooper Moderator
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oh...and there is a toyota trucks & suv's section...we've got fj owners and all on here...no reason to say that u cant stay
Old 12-22-2007, 06:51 PM   #7
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck. If you dont find a Tundra Forum, you are welcome to hang with us. You dont necessarily have to own a Tacoma to be here.

BTW, we have a Camel riding dude that dislikes French people and thinks he is a hockey god because he thinks he's scored 1400 goals and he has a thing for french tickler, Celine Deon.

Basically, you are more qualified to stay. If you must go, please take his camel with you.
Old 12-22-2007, 06:55 PM   #8
Born to Ride
TheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shedTheMaster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chicky Baby
TheMaster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
...no reason to say that u cant stay
Relax jhodge, I think you freaked him out . Let it go.
Old 12-22-2007, 07:06 PM   #9
Sooooooper Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMaster View Post
Good luck. If you dont find a Tundra Forum, you are welcome to hang with us. You dont necessarily have to own a Tacoma to be here.

BTW, we have a Camel riding dude that dislikes French people and thinks he is a hockey god because he thinks he's scored 1400 goals and he has a thing for french tickler, Celine Deon.

Basically, you are more qualified to stay. If you must go, please take his camel with you.
dont try to get smart...i see through ur ruse...i know ur really alex trebek...so go sit down old man, before i make u have another heart attack....SUCK IT TREBEK!!!

oh...and PS trebek....u look like a dick w/o the mustache!!
Old 12-22-2007, 08:32 PM   #10
StinkyTaco is on a distinguished road
StinkyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Rigdelines are gay.

i'll have to check out the truck section of the forum and stick around. cool. when/if i lift up the front end and score some wheel and tires for it, i'll throw up some pics. i went from a 15 year domestic full size owner to the Toyota and i couldn't be happier. TOYOTAS RULE, thanks.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:10 PM   #11
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Lucky, you ever take it off any sweet jumps?

Stick around, I'm rockin a FJ and an still here!
Old 12-22-2007, 11:49 PM   #12
ERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to allERdept is a name known to all
ERdept's Tacoma Gallery
I like the Tundra and want one, but realistically, it's just me 98% of the time going to work.

When I do haul, it's for me and one or two buddies to camp.

Tundra would be overkill to me in gas and space, but it's nice though.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:32 AM   #13
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats on your purchase, you could always hang in the truck and suv threads, and are always welcomed, good imput is good imput.
Old 12-23-2007, 08:04 AM   #14
Old Goat
Don G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shedDon G is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st MAW  MAG12  VMA-251,  (1953)
Don G's Tacoma Gallery
Stick around for a while Kenny! !! Toyota trucks rule! ! ! I went out to buy a Tundra and found out they were made for BIG GUYS and Gals so I went for the Taco and love it! !!!

Happy Holiday

Don G
Old 12-23-2007, 02:10 PM   #15
Pastry Chef
tacotoe is on a distinguished road
tacotoe's Tacoma Gallery
Dont blame ya for going with the Tundra,I have to admit when we took the Tacoma on vac.to Portland OR, to visit my Bro. I did seem a little cramped after 9 hrs.I`m 6 ft. 224. I think the 2nd gen. would be just right for me.Step-Dad 6`4" around 300lbs..I was afraid he might break something.
Do stick around if ya like.
Old 12-23-2007, 02:57 PM   #16
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
Enjoy the Tundra. They are AWESOME trucks!!!!

I bought one last Sept, TRD 4X4, DBL cab, loaded, for only 1K more out the door than my 08 Taco. I swaped it out two days later for the Taco. Long story...