Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

SEAT COVERS for 07 TRD Sport Seats

Old 12-23-2007, 05:55 PM   #1
khfactor is on a distinguished road

khfactor's Tacoma Gallery
SEAT COVERS for 07 TRD Sport Seats

I want to keep my original seat fabric in pristine condition and have begun to research some form fitting seat covers. I have seen some knock-off TRD SPORT seat covers on Flea-Bay site and also some "allegedly Factory versions" being advertised on flea-bay also.

The knock off was selling for about$40 + $15 shipping and the supposedly factory versions are going for about $150 + S/H. It is kinda pricey for a seat covers, don't you think?

For those of you who have TRD Sport seats, what do you all have, prefer, or recommend. Is the knock-off worthwhile considerations?

Or is there a on line site where I can buy the factory version CHEAP??

Thanks,
Old 12-23-2007, 06:00 PM   #2
CornDog is on a distinguished road

CornDog's Tacoma Gallery
hey dude, i got the offroad and i wantd to keep my seats clean too. believe it or not i went and found a set at walmart that matches my 2 tone grey seats and interior perfectly. ppl dont even notice i have seat covers. i paid 15 bucks for boths front seats and they fit GREAT. they are cheap but they keep dirt and crap off my seats just as good as exp. ones do.
Old 12-23-2007, 07:07 PM   #3
khfactor is on a distinguished road

khfactor's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornDog View Post
hey dude, i got the offroad and i wantd to keep my seats clean too. believe it or not i went and found a set at walmart that matches my 2 tone grey seats and interior perfectly. ppl dont even notice i have seat covers. i paid 15 bucks for boths front seats and they fit GREAT. they are cheap but they keep dirt and crap off my seats just as good as exp. ones do.
Far out !! Do you remember the BRAND name or model number? I will peruse Walmart tomorrow if I have time...

Thanks....
Old 12-23-2007, 07:21 PM   #4
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by khfactor View Post
Far out !! Do you remember the BRAND name or model number? I will peruse Walmart tomorrow if I have time...

Thanks....
During Christmas... I would rather be tied to the whipping post !
Old 12-23-2007, 08:09 PM   #5
Defying Alliances since 2007
TacoTurd will become famous soon enoughTacoTurd will become famous soon enough

TacoTurd's Tacoma Gallery
I have the TRD sport covers and IMO, they're totally worth it. Unreal how well they fit (after you get them suckers on).

I have Wet Okoles in back. They are not nearly as easy to keep clean.