Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Roll-N-Lock

Old 12-24-2007, 02:42 PM   #1
gsm will become famous soon enough

gsm's Tacoma Gallery
Roll-N-Lock

Anyone have the Roll-N-Lock cover for their truck? I'm thinking on going that way but want to hear what others have to say that may have or had one. And if so where is a good place to purchase one at a good price

http://www.rollnlock.com/Pages/Products.html
Old 12-24-2007, 08:04 PM   #2
Devout Atheist
piercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shedpiercedtiger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
piercedtiger's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to piercedtiger
I knew a guy with a Pace Edwards. Same concept, and he HATED it. Said it always leaked. He was a general contractor-type guy so I'm sure he had to be real careful to keep his tools dry.

The rollnlock has vinyl cover so I don't know if that helps keep the water out or not. At least it won't be affected my snow or ice if you're in the mountains. Just remember you loose the bed space taken up by the drum. Unlike other folding hard covers that can either be removed or folded up against the back window if you need the full bed.
Old 12-26-2007, 06:42 AM   #3
gsm will become famous soon enough

gsm's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for your input. I heard the same thing about the Pace Edwards.

I believe possibly the way the roll n lock panels connect work more as gutters, taking away water that might pass through the membrane on top toward the sides (and hopefully overboard ). Should for the extra $$ it costs .

Anyone else have any inputs?