Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New Truck SAG??

Old 12-24-2007, 08:42 PM   #1
rpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to beholdrpoint16 is a splendid one to behold

rpoint16's Tacoma Gallery
New Truck SAG??

I've had my 08 4X4 TRD DBL cab since Sept. I noticed it had kinda low clearance all around for a 4X4, but I just figured new trucks/factory settings, all trucks are mfg lower these days. Plus my 95 Taco had a 2 1/2 lift on it.

I had a hunch today after washing the truck to measure both wheel wells & the front tow hook. I went to the dealership later & measured the exact same truck. So mine is 1" lower in front fender, 1/2" lower in back, & 3/4" lower by the front tow hook.

Any ideas?

This is a big deal to me. I do a moderate amount of off roading & need all the stock clearance I can get. I have plans for a 2 1/2 " lift on it later, but need to get this resolved first.

I plan to call the dealership Wednesday for an appt. I wonder how they will try to wiggle out of this?
Old 12-24-2007, 10:21 PM   #2
Can speak french in Russian.
ZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to beholdZonKs is a splendid one to behold

ZonKs's Tacoma Gallery
they might tell you to go on a diet?
Old 12-26-2007, 10:50 AM   #4
Radical Town. It's a hell of a place!
nd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these partsnd is infamous around these parts

Name: Nate
nd's Tacoma Gallery
In my experience the suspension will settle just a little bit shortly after you buy it and start driving it around regularly. My truck was higher during my first week of owning it than it is now
Old 12-26-2007, 04:25 PM   #5
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
ndcouch is correct, nothing to be really concerned about.