1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

2009 Tacoma 4x2 DC SB TRD sport owner:

Discussion in '2nd Gen. Tacomas (2005-2015)' started by Magnetic4R, Aug 8, 2009.

1. Aug 8, 2009 at 8:58 AM
    Magnetic4R

Magnetic4R [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    bayarea
    Hello all, I'm currently in the market to purchase a new Tacoma. I have seen some folks getting an awesome deals out there. I was wondering if any of you could help me out with my new purchase. the MSRP for the above mention is ~$28,058. I wanted to see if i could get for $24-25K OTD. For those that was able to get it for that price, please let me know or direct me. I'm in CA.

Thanks in advance!!
    Michael.

2. Aug 8, 2009 at 9:08 AM
    Incognito

Incognito No better friend, no worse enemy

Member:
    VA
    Vehicle:
    2012 Pyrite AC TRD OR
    Spacer lift, bumper stickers, ejector seat, etc.
    Welcome!!

3. Aug 8, 2009 at 10:29 AM
    Nuke64

Nuke64 Member

Member:
    Charlotte
    Vehicle:
    2010 PreRunner TRD Sport Longbed
    I'm looking for about the same truck (except I want a long bed). I think with the $1500 cash back you probably can do that but they are moving quick. In the southeast, the Preruuner, DB, TRD Sport, Long cab have gone from about 100 in inventory to 17 in the past month. Good luck.

4. Aug 8, 2009 at 10:33 AM
    1337Taco

1337Taco Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Kevin
    NorCal
    Vehicle:
    2015 4X4 Manual
    Welcome. Where in the Bay Area are you?

To answer your question, because of the popularity I don't think you will be able to get down to 25k out the door, maybe 27or 28k would be more likely. Some dealers are more stubborn than others. I know the Toyota dealer in my town doesn't budge to much on prices.

5. Aug 8, 2009 at 11:00 AM
    jg7

jg7 Active Member

Member:
    Just got quoted 25,259+TTL in central Texas, but the stealer was going to have it shipped from out of town. That is the Costco price which is $600 over invoice, and who knows what extra fee BS they would have tacked on had I not walked out. Never have a car shipped in or sign anything without driving it. He also insisted I go in person before he would give me the Costco pricing which was BS too.

Here were the specs:
    09 DCSB
    TRD Sport (PY)
    Towing Package (TO)
    Daytime Running Lights (RL)
    Crap radio (DZ)
    Carpet mats (CF)
    Tint (??)

I told him I didn't want the Carpet mats or the tint, so he subtracted off dealer cost of $109 and $120 trying to pull a fast one on me because they are both $199 on the sticker. What a douche. I didn't like his smug attitude either so I walked. :wave: Besides, without it on the lot there wasn't much room for negotiation.

Products Discussed in

To Top