Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

We Need One

Old 12-26-2007, 06:18 PM   #1
AZsurfer13 is on a distinguished road

AZsurfer13's Tacoma Gallery
We Need One

Someone needs to build a Supercharger for the 2nd gen 2.7L Tacomas. I was told at the dealership that Toyota will most likely not be making one because of hardly any demand. I think there is big demand for it, what do you think?
Old 12-26-2007, 06:22 PM   #2
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
I think it's a waste of time and money. Why not just buy a V6 for the same power? It makes more sense to build one for the V6 for that reason.
Old 12-27-2007, 08:36 AM   #3
jinxed is on a distinguished road
jinxed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZsurfer13 View Post
Someone needs to build a Supercharger for the 2nd gen 2.7L Tacomas. I was told at the dealership that Toyota will most likely not be making one because of hardly any demand. I think there is big demand for it, what do you think?
I would be interested. True, you could just buy a V6, but for those of use who love our 2.7L I4, it would be nice to have this option.
Old 12-27-2007, 10:54 AM   #4
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
^Yes, it would be nice but you have to think about it from the manufacturers standpoint: Will they sell enough to justify it?
Old 12-27-2007, 11:02 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
You should start bugging URD to sell one. www.urdusa.com