Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

New gauge pod(pics)!!!

Old 12-26-2007, 06:29 PM   #1
vabchxrunner is on a distinguished road
vabchxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
New gauge pod(pics)!!!

New gauge pods from lowtek for th 2005-2008 tacoma. Putting autometer cobalt volt and A/F meters in.

Old 12-26-2007, 08:24 PM   #3
vabchxrunner is on a distinguished road
vabchxrunner's Tacoma Gallery
Not too hard, had to trim the bottom of the handle to make it fit flat. I don't believe these are for sale to the open public yet. I got this on a group buy over at xr-underground.com.
Old 12-27-2007, 05:11 AM   #4
beondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of lightbeondwacko is a glorious beacon of light

beondwacko's Tacoma Gallery
I miss that my new XR doesn't come with oil pressure & Voltage gauges. This will be my solution!

BTW,,, has anyone installed an oil pressure gauge yet? I'm curious to where they plumbed a line into for this and what thread fittings are required ?
Old 12-27-2007, 06:47 AM   #5
Jeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to allJeff is a name known to all

Army: Sp4 in Personel Section HQ CO.
Jeff's Tacoma Gallery
A friend of mine has that same setup, he puts his supercharger related gauges in it.

Jeff 06,V6,6spd 4x4 Radiant Red
Old 12-27-2007, 06:52 PM   #6
UnderWater Monopoly Champion
TicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shedTicTacOma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: F-15 Crew-Chief
Name: Anastatia Beaverhausen
TicTacOma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to TicTacOma
Quote:
Originally Posted by beondwacko View Post
I miss that my new XR doesn't come with oil pressure & Voltage gauges. This will be my solution!

BTW,,, has anyone installed an oil pressure gauge yet? I'm curious to where they plumbed a line into for this and what thread fittings are required ?

They sell a spacer/plate that sandwiches between the oil filter and the filter base. It has fittings that come off of the plate that allows you to use what you need to run the lines to the gauge. I'll look for the link.

Stay tuned...

http://www.glowshiftdirect.com/index...TS&Category=37