Notices

TRD Super Charger

Old 12-28-2007, 11:32 AM   #1
Banned
danusa will become famous soon enoughdanusa will become famous soon enough
Army: Para Ranger, Inf. SF CIB
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Super Charger

So after three pages no one has put foot to pedal on one?
Old 12-28-2007, 11:40 AM   #2
350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed350TacoZilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

350TacoZilla's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 350TacoZilla
??? I had one on a first gen... couple guys have them on here...what ya asking like dyno?
Old 12-28-2007, 12:18 PM   #3
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Trd Sc

No! I`m asking for a drivers report on the 1GRFE SC that came out last Sept. for the 4.0L.
How do you like it?
What other mods are useful with it?
That sort of thing.
If I`m going to plunk down almost the cost of a custom pistol, I would like to know what others think,not factory specs.
Some one must have driven one by now.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:23 PM   #4
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by danusa View Post
No! I`m asking for a drivers report on the 1GRFE SC that came out last Sept. for the 4.0L.
How do you like it?
What other mods are useful with it?
That sort of thing.
If I`m going to plunk down almost the cost of a custom pistol, I would like to know what others think,not factory specs.
Some one must have driven one by now.
Racerxj17 on TN has one and he loves it. He's the guy that runs the C2C website.

I mentioned this before, I think you should be looking into handling performance gains.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:29 PM   #5
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Trd Sc

So, how can I talk too him?
I found TN, but not C2C.
Please pardon my ignorance.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:37 PM   #6
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Send him a private message through www.toyotanation.com Or you could search the other forums. www.customtacos.com www.xr-underground.com www.ttora.com
Old 12-28-2007, 12:51 PM   #7
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Trd Sc

Thanks.
Old 12-28-2007, 01:33 PM   #8
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
but make sure to come on back here and give us a lesson on the S/C
Old 12-28-2007, 02:00 PM   #9
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Trd Sc

Sure I will. And I found racerxj17 and PM`d him.
If the dealer installs it and flashes the ECU I should not need an MAF, right?
Thanks again.
Old 12-28-2007, 02:04 PM   #10
My hair is all natural

lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I found him on xr-underground also. his name there is jonathan
Old 12-28-2007, 02:44 PM   #11
CNW will become famous soon enough

CNW's Tacoma Gallery
Supercharger

I will be glad to report back as soon as I get mine. I ordered the truck and supercharger, but the truck is not here. Should have been here around the 16-19, but still no show. Perhaps Monday. Perhaps not.

In any case, I will be back with you as soon as I can.

Craig
Old 12-28-2007, 02:51 PM   #12
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Trd Sc

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNW View Post
I will be glad to report back as soon as I get mine. I ordered the truck and supercharger, but the truck is not here. Should have been here around the 16-19, but still no show. Perhaps Monday. Perhaps not.

In any case, I will be back with you as soon as I can.

Craig
Mine is 2nd,Gen.(`06), what matters is the1FGR-FE 4.0L.
The FE is often dropped so I`m not sure that matters.
Old 12-28-2007, 10:55 PM   #13
My68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shedMy68ur8trd is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
My68ur8trd's Tacoma Gallery

Pull 4 is a TRD S/C with Long Tube headers and a K&N intake

Justin
Old 12-30-2007, 03:46 AM   #14
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Trd Sc

That is great, but not what I have. I have a 1GR-SE 4.0L.
It does not matter what you know. You can ask. My PhD. in automotive engineering died last week. An SF contemporary vet.
I spoke to my Mech. Engineer who advised me to let others be the test platform.
I also read of someone that had the S C removed. Due to MPH.
If you keep your foot out of it when you don`t need the power; how much penality will you pay? Other than better gas.
What happens if you disable it?
I could use a snow plow. The thing can barely get out of its own way now.
Pehaps I should just call it a summer truck.
I`m just thinking. It is not good to call me a drunk or PTSD type. You need not respect me. But you are disrespecting everything this Nation stands for.
However true it may be. It is not nice.
I have a thick skin, but are you acting in your own best interest?
I am committeted now. I am going to install it.

I know, now you really FUBAR. For you civilians, that means Fouled Up Beyond All Recognition. Insert your favorite f word.
I got 24 MPGH. to The EEA Convention.
Old 12-30-2007, 06:53 AM   #15
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
That is great, but not what I have.
It does not matter what you know. You can ask. My PhD. in automotive engineering died last week. An SF contemporary vet.
I spoke to my Mech. Engineer who advised me to let others be the test platform.
I also read of someone that had the S C removed. Due to MPH.
If you keep your foot out of it when you don`t need the power; how much penality will you pay? Other than better gas.
What happens if you disable it?
I could use a snow plow. The thing can barely get out of its own way now.
Pehaps I should just call it a summer truck.
I`m just thinking. It is not good to call me a drunk or PTSD type. You need not respect me. But you are disrespecting sverything this Nation stands for.
However true it may be. It is not nice.
I have a thick skin, but are you acting in your own best interest?
I am committeted now.

I know, now you really FUBAR.
I got 24 MPGH. to The EEA Convention.

Man, WTF did I miss here, when did somebody call you a drunk? How is anybody disrespecting everything this country stands for, did somebody wipe their ass on the constitution while I wasn't looking
Old 12-30-2007, 07:55 AM   #16
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
What you don`t know won`t hurt you this time.
As for The Constitution ass wipe; that has been going on since 1932.
I spent twenty and more for the Army. And another twenty and more in LE.
Of course, you get hurt. And those old wounds start bothering you in 40 years.
Old 12-30-2007, 08:26 AM   #17
kngharley is on a distinguished road

kngharley's Tacoma Gallery
Wow put the pipe down.Just say NO!!!
Old 12-30-2007, 08:59 AM   #18
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What you don`t know won`t hurt you this time.
As for The Constitution ass wipe; that has been going on since 1932.
I spent twenty and more for the Army. And another twenty and more in LE.
Of course, you get hurt. And those old wounds start bothering you in 40 years.
As far as this thread goes, nobody cares how long you were in the army, just like nobody cares that I was in the third grade for 14 years. They are both equally insignificant as far as a TRD supercharger goes. It has nothing to do with a TRD supercharger. We're a bit of a touchy bunch aren't we LOL
Old 12-30-2007, 10:13 AM   #19
Banned
danusa's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by klown View Post
As far as this thread goes, nobody cares how long you were in the army, just like nobody cares that I was in the third grade for 14 years. They are both equally insignificant as far as a TRD supercharger goes. It has nothing to do with a TRD supercharger. We're a bit of a touchy bunch aren't we LOL
I am sure that you have been told to FO before, so I will not belabor the point.
Perhaps 14 years was not enough to get to forth grade for some.
I wll have one and you don`t.
LOL to you.
Old 12-30-2007, 11:57 AM   #20
Tacoma World Ring Leader

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am sure that you have been told to FO before, so I will not belabor the point.
Perhaps 14 years was not enough to get to forth grade for some.
I wll have one and you don`t.
LOL to you.
So once again, before I FO, tell me again what being in the army for whatever number of years has to do with a TRD supercharger? What's that you say? Nothing? Just as I thought, carry on.