LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Sound

Old 08-15-2009, 06:39 PM   #1
I'd rather be diving than working..
UpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UpstateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Sound

hey you all,

I am planning to buy a tacoma in march or april of 2010, so I guess it will be an 2010 taco. My question is this.. I am hearing impaired, so noise is a issuse with me because I like to listen to music. I plan to get the taco off road package becauswe i am not fond of the hood scoop that is offered with the sports package. I probally will do the dynomat, but what should i do to be able to reduce the road noise so i can hear the radio more? I plan to put the kenwood 9140, and aftermarket speakers, as well as 2 amps to cover the sub and after market speakers. Help a hearing impaired guy out and give him advise of what he needs to do. I wear hearing aids so i can hear music, but also pick up the road noise at the same time.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
I'd rather be diving than working..
UpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedUpstateTacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

UpstateTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Help a guy out bump