Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Great News for TRD CAI owners!

Old 08-15-2009, 08:06 PM   #1
toku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoku58 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

toku58's Tacoma Gallery
Great News for TRD CAI owners!

AEM has finally made a replacement filter "Dry Flow" for our CAI!
I've been waiting for this for a long time! I hate the oiled filter that comes with the TRD CAI.

Well here's the Ebay link!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/AEM-D...ht_1069wt_1167

I got mine off Ebay because every company wanted to kill me on S/H to Hawaii.

Well I hope it gets here fast!
Old 08-15-2009, 08:13 PM   #3
r12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant futurer12rex has a brilliant future
r12rex's Tacoma Gallery
WHOOOOOOOOO! Thanks for the link! I've been waiting for this filter! I run this filter on my STi and love it! Time to buy for the Taco.

Kind Regards,
Ryan
Old 08-15-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
That's a good filter. I have one sitting in my garage from my Altima.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:54 PM   #8
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
Bump...anyone get theirs yet? How did it work out as far as fitment and performance?
Old 09-10-2009, 09:01 PM   #9
04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold04coma is a splendid one to behold
Name: Justin
04coma's Tacoma Gallery
would it work on an airaid cai and how do you clean it?
Old 09-10-2009, 09:03 PM   #10
SpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpaceMonkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed
SpaceMonkey's Tacoma Gallery
To clean a dry filter, you can use a soft paint brush or blow some air from inside out. Use low pressure.