Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

2010 Cup Holder

Old 08-16-2009, 03:29 PM   #21
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetacos View Post
Do the jump test. Stand on your tailgate facing away from the bed. Place one heel on the center edge of the tailgate. Jump up and down and see if it bends. I did this and it bent very easily. I do weigh 220lbs though.
Also record it, I want that on utube when you fall and break some part of your body!
Old 08-16-2009, 03:34 PM   #22
ilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedilovetacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gavin
ilovetacos's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to ilovetacos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
Also record it, I want that on utube when you fall and break some part of your body!
I've got one legged jumping skills!
Old 08-16-2009, 05:59 PM   #23
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SubZombie View Post
It was my understanding the tailgates in the 2009s were already fixed...mine doesn't seem weak at all. I've stood in the center of it a bunch of times and hauled a 230lbs dirtbike a good distance with the rear tire in the middle of it without any problems...

No they are still very weak! Also i think Toyota should have included a lock in the tailgate
Old 08-17-2009, 05:02 PM   #24
white+Peal has a spectacular aura aboutwhite+Peal has a spectacular aura about

Name: Kris
white+Peal's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to white+Peal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Toyota should have listened to everyone and fixed the tailgate, make all suspension not needing a TSB, removed the carpet, fix the mudflaps, add more solid tie downs, etc.... but yet they only fixed the cupholder. Something many people really didn't have any trouble with.
yea i wish they would have.
Old 12-14-2010, 12:10 PM   #25
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know if these "new" cupholders fit in the 05 - 09 models?
Old 05-23-2011, 12:17 PM   #26
StormTroopinTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Dan
StormTroopinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
Does anyone know if these "new" cupholders fit in the 05 - 09 models?
They fit the 2005-2010 Tacoma models with automatic transmission.
http://www.autopartscheaper.com/NEW_...6992-04010.htm