Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Maintenance on your truck by the stealership

View Poll Results: Do you trust your stealership?
Absolutely 100% 37 19.37%
Half and half 97 50.79%
They do crappy job 15 7.85%
I would never take it to a stealership because they steal from ME 42 21.99%
Voters: 191. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-16-2009, 11:35 AM   #61
taco?
MotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shedMotoXdoer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: emt/cal fire
Name: Nate
MotoXdoer's Tacoma Gallery
ha first and last time i took my truck in they didnt put my spare tire onthe truck when they sold it to me. the tech drove my truck out with his oily gloves all over my steering wheel and his gresy clothes got smudges all over my seat and door handle. what did i do. i had the OWNER come out and personally detail my truck in front of me and told him if there is oil marks left on my steering wheel that they are replacing it. i told him i was never having my truck serviced here again and he gave me a complementary tank of gas for my trouble. I was a tech at kia for a year and never once did i wear my gloves in someones car or get my greasy clothes on their seats. anything i want done i will do myself. dont waste the time or money if you can do the work properly