Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Grillcraft Group Buy Going on Now!

Old 01-03-2008, 10:06 AM   #1
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
Grillcraft Group Buy Going on Now!

Some of the guys at Toyota Nation arranged for a group buy. The thread starts here http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=225259
Instructions to order are on this page http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...225259&page=15

The price for the upper is $130 and the lower is $83. Shipping costs included.

Robert
Old 01-03-2008, 05:48 PM   #2
PatheticJoe will become famous soon enough

PatheticJoe's Tacoma Gallery
That's a great price for an item I was going to buy at retail price eventually. I ordered mine and apprently they have another thread going for people not on the original list. http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...=1#post2119359
Old 01-03-2008, 11:14 PM   #3
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
You don't need to be on the list to buy it. You can just go to the site and order it. I bought an upper and lower.
http://www.truckalterations.com/html/toyotanation.html

I think the list was just for price negotiation.
Old 01-04-2008, 04:28 AM   #4
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
I didn't buy one of these because I liked the Toyota emblem on it.
Old 01-04-2008, 06:33 AM   #5
My hair is all natural
lsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shedlsocoee is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hotdog
lsocoee's Tacoma Gallery
I'll be doing just like everyone else...retro FJ Toyota emblem. I've been scouting out ebay and it looks like they are about $30.