Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Pulsating after 62mph

Old 01-03-2008, 04:44 PM   #1
AM300 is on a distinguished road
AM300's Tacoma Gallery
Pulsating after 62mph

I've recently purchased 08 v6 auto and have noticed pulsating in the drive line between 62 and 72 mph. Dealer says I have to wait for tsb describing problem as being a tranny mount. Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 01-03-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
Tacoma World Ring Leader
klown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shedklown is one of the sharper tools in the shed

klown's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by AM300 View Post
I've recently purchased 08 v6 auto and have noticed pulsating in the drive line between 62 and 72 mph. Dealer says I have to wait for tsb describing problem as being a tranny mount. Has anyone else experienced this?
Your dealer sounds like a scumbag to me, he needs to fix the problem rather then wait for some BS from toyota.
Old 01-03-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, I agree with Klown, go to BBB and get a report and then make your friend at the dealer a copy, I bet it gets done before you could say " i am mailing one to my Lawyer "
Old 01-03-2008, 05:22 PM   #4
Jesse is on a distinguished road
Jesse's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know what they tell you. I have the same problem with my 07 TRD. The dealer said they did not notice any vibration.
Old 01-09-2008, 06:17 PM   #5
surfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shedsurfsupl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gregg
surfsupl's Tacoma Gallery
Check your pace maker. Sounds like the batt is low!..Worked 4 me!