Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

step bars/tubes/whatev

Old 08-24-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
step bars/tubes/whatev

I'm looking for step bars, the ones that only stick out under the doors and look like they are made of tubes. Anyone know what the crap I'm talking about? Pics?
Old 08-24-2009, 01:29 PM   #2
O.F.
bb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbb609 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: JFK Center, Fort Bragg, NC
bb609's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudbwoy7s View Post
I'm looking for step bars, the ones that only stick out under the doors and look like they are made of tubes. Anyone know what the crap I'm talking about? Pics?
Check out Avid Offroad - $220 unpainted plus shipping for TW members. I'm waiting on a set myself.

http://www.avidoffroad.com/
Old 08-24-2009, 01:30 PM   #3
BlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlancoTaco08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

BlancoTaco08's Tacoma Gallery
NFabs???

http://www.n-fab.com/
Old 08-24-2009, 01:31 PM   #4
Make mine a Double!
skistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud ofskistoy has much to be proud of

Navy:
Name: Mike
skistoy's Tacoma Gallery
here are mine

www.hunter4x4.com
Old 08-24-2009, 01:52 PM   #5
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Old 08-24-2009, 05:34 PM   #8
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bb609 View Post
Check out Avid Offroad - $220 unpainted plus shipping for TW members. I'm waiting on a set myself.

http://www.avidoffroad.com/
+1 for Avid... I am waiting for my arctic bull bar from them and will then order the tubes (unless Customs here in .ca keeps me waiting even LONGER! )
Old 08-25-2009, 04:43 AM   #9
Rudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shedRudbwoy7s is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Rudbwoy7s's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=BlancoTaco08;877264]NFabs???

http://www.n-fab.com/[/quote]

yes! Thanks! I dont like the gap between the avid bars and the cab but these nfabs are perfect!
Old 08-25-2009, 12:57 PM   #10
jruecknerclosed is on a distinguished road
jruecknerclosed's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.carr.com/
Old 08-26-2009, 05:00 AM   #11
Shades_Of_Red will become famous soon enough

Shades_Of_Red's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrueckner View Post
Not for a Toyota.
Old 08-27-2009, 09:06 AM   #12
jruecknerclosed is on a distinguished road
jruecknerclosed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades_Of_Red View Post
Not for a Toyota.
? I'm looking right at it "Toyota" or just not your preference?
Old 08-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #13
Shades_Of_Red will become famous soon enough

Shades_Of_Red's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrueckner View Post
? I'm looking right at it "Toyota" or just not your preference?
Referring to the side boards, not the little steps.
Old 08-29-2009, 06:06 PM   #14
Habitual line-stepper
elevin is on a distinguished road

Name: Eric
elevin's Tacoma Gallery
I have the OEM SS ones too like OZMon's...

Off-topic but..hey Ozmon...we gotta organize a S. Fla meet/ BBQ!!!
Attached Thumbnails
step bars/tubes/whatev-tacoma-drivers-side-raised.jpg  
Old 08-30-2009, 08:05 AM   #15
Razorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shedRazorecko is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Razorecko's Tacoma Gallery
Krooz - they werent that bad like 3xx and they went with the style of my truck. I wanted to get some good sliders but it seems like you end up waiting for months for one of these companies to build one.