Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

TSB question

Old 01-04-2008, 07:55 PM   #1
Trackmaster is on a distinguished road
Trackmaster's Tacoma Gallery
TSB question

I have a 2006 4x4 TRD V6 double cab. I contacted the dealer about the problem . He looked into it called me back told he ordered the parts. I am thinking boy that was easy. The dealer calls today and tells me the parts are in a new set of springs (rear right and left side) and new rear shocks. So then I asked him about aligning the truck and he said it wouldn't need it. Mentioned nothing about doing anything to the front end. I think he is all messed up. The way I read the TSB I should get new springs (rear) no new shocks and a alignment. Or maybe I am messed up. The truck is supposed to go in next Friday for the repair.. Any information on this matter would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Track
Old 01-04-2008, 09:38 PM   #2
She's Kickass!
gavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to beholdgavonder is a splendid one to behold

gavonder's Tacoma Gallery
From what I've read here and on the TSB, if it is a TRD Sport all you get is the springs and allignment. Otherwise, you get the shocks and springs, and allignment.

GA
Old 01-05-2008, 03:10 AM   #3
Secret Agent
Viper-2 will become famous soon enough
Viper-2's Tacoma Gallery
Oh please please please do not start another thread with this. Please use the search function. There are hundreds on here and TN.
Old 01-05-2008, 03:14 AM   #4
Old & Forgetful
Janster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shedJanster is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jandy
Janster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by gavonder View Post
From what I've read here and on the TSB, if it is a TRD Sport all you get is the springs and allignment. Otherwise, you get the shocks and springs, and allignment.

GA
I have a TRD Sport and I got the rear springs and they checked the allignment.

I wasn't too concerned about the allignment. I was 'happy' just knowing they were gonna get me the springs without any hassle. Gimme the springs and I'll be outta here!
Old 01-05-2008, 05:25 AM   #5
concrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shedconcrete jedi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Shit deflector
concrete jedi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper-2 View Post
Oh please please please do not start another thread with this. Please use the search function. There are hundreds on here and TN.
Ditto Please Ditto
Old 01-05-2008, 02:38 PM   #6
Trackmaster is on a distinguished road
Trackmaster's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry new here. Thank you for the replies . Again sorry I mentioned it..