Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

running boards

Old 08-28-2009, 07:58 AM   #1
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
running boards

i dont like my running boards they are silver and i need to de-chrome my truck plus i dont even like the style i need to replace it with something clack more pipe looking boards .. any suggestions ??? i have the billet style silver on my truck and i want this type in the picture that i have put .... what do you all think ???
Attached Thumbnails
running boards-billet_silver_preview.jpg   running boards-plw194081.jpg