Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

What Bed do I have?

Old 12-30-2006, 06:27 PM   #1
Charro is on a distinguished road
Charro's Tacoma Gallery
What Bed do I have?

Question for Tacoma gurus. I,m new to the Tacoma world and was looking at a Gibson cat-back exhaust system. They list them for long bed or short bed. The one on my truck is 6ft, so is it a long or short bed?

Thanks Andy
Old 12-30-2006, 07:05 PM   #2
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
The 6' box is the long bed.
Old 12-31-2006, 07:34 AM   #3
Charro's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks Banshee, wanted to be sure befoe I made a costly mistake.

Andy
Old 12-31-2006, 09:32 AM   #4
The TW 1%
ForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shedForeRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Coast Guard: Chief Petty Officer, ITC
Name: Drunken Sailor
ForeRunner's Tacoma Gallery
To be more specific, do you have a Double Cab, Access Cab or the Regular Cab?

As far as my memory serves me right the Double Cab is the only Tacoma that offers either a 5' bed or 6' bed. The Regular and Access Cab's are all 6' beds
Old 12-31-2006, 10:04 AM   #5
Charro's Tacoma Gallery
Its an access cab. Thanks for your reply.

Andy