View Poll Results: rim color
matte black 25 60.98%
shiny black 5 12.20%
chrome 7 17.07%
black with chrome 4 9.76%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
O.G.
JAK3 is a jewel in the roughJAK3 is a jewel in the roughJAK3 is a jewel in the rough

Name: JAKE
JAK3's Tacoma Gallery
Smile magnetic grey rim help

guys need help on rim color. lifted 6 inches on 35s gonna get 20s not surre what color though.....help me out =]
Old 09-03-2009, 09:31 AM   #3
Kenny Fuckin Powers
jtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjtav2002 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
jtav2002's Tacoma Gallery
Matte black. Not a fan of chrome at all.
Old 09-03-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
matte black rockstars
Old 09-03-2009, 12:20 PM   #5
SCCAKen is on a distinguished road
Name: Ken
SCCAKen's Tacoma Gallery
Graphite

I'd go for a Graphite or smoked chrome if you can get it. I think simpler wheels look better.

Ken (from Atlanta)
Old 09-03-2009, 12:54 PM   #6
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
If I do rims, I'm gonna pop for a set of the TRD fj cruisers in gray.
Old 09-03-2009, 12:55 PM   #7
Resident Canuck
HwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to allHwyRogue is a name known to all

HwyRogue's Tacoma Gallery
matte <insert color> .. not a fan of shiny rims.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:00 PM   #8
EricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shedEricT is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EricT's Tacoma Gallery
I have to say though, the stock rims really are pretty darn nice for stockers.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:02 PM   #9
BeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BeachBoy's Tacoma Gallery
I'm telling you, teflon matches the truck perfectly. but if you want contrast then you'll need something else

I can't find many pics of my truck clean...
Old 09-03-2009, 02:02 PM   #10
DellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDellGSG5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dell
DellGSG5's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Wheels and tire

Hey, you got nice wheels, what kind of wheels and size of tire.

Old 09-03-2009, 05:01 PM   #11
BeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BeachBoy's Tacoma Gallery
american racing predator teflon, they have a few different teflon wheels but be careful not many have the toyota pattern.

Mine are 17in 8.5 wide. I run 33" MTZ tires.
Old 09-04-2009, 06:44 AM   #12
NOBR8KS is on a distinguished road
NOBR8KS's Tacoma Gallery
I think the Pro Comp wheels with the "Knight Chrome" color would look good on the MGM color. Does anyone have them?
Old 09-16-2009, 04:19 PM   #13
Hi
dysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the sheddysfunctnlretard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Manny
dysfunctnlretard's Tacoma Gallery
sorry but the majority of my pics are in black and white. But my truck is mag grey too, 16x8 ATX Mojaves in Teflon.