Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Adios Everyone! Tacoma has left the road.

Old 09-23-2009, 08:52 PM   #41
Kylie's dad
WilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shedWilsonTheDog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
WilsonTheDog's Tacoma Gallery
For the record, it's 0-60 in the 10 second range (9.8 keeps coming up in reviews). There's no way on earth I would consider that "snappy". I have driven an '09, btw. It was also not "snappy".

But whatever, that's not why you bought it. Enjoy.
Old 09-24-2009, 11:53 AM   #42
Homewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant futureHomewrecker has a brilliant future

Name: Tony
Homewrecker's Tacoma Gallery
Why is everyone giving him shots for driving a Prius? Although it may be a little more difficult to rescue you in a hybrid it's a great car, my little sister likes it very much Jokes aside, I'm glad you're okay and I'm especially pleased with how the Taco protected you. Have fun at the global warming convention!
Old 10-04-2009, 08:01 AM   #43
hotbrass is on a distinguished road
hotbrass's Tacoma Gallery
2005 belt and filters, new price $40 shipped. That is a great deal!

I dont need the stuff anymore, but I need the money!

Thanks!
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/buy...tml#post958883