Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

sweet sas 2nd gen taco

Old 09-05-2009, 10:20 AM   #1
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
sweet sas 2nd gen taco

i hate to steal from those other tacoma sites but its bad ass. his name is bc tacoma from ttora. i like this truck
http://s269.photobucket.com/albums/j...ICS/?start=all
Old 09-05-2009, 10:29 AM   #2
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
ok I thought this was going to be another tribute to Demello Off-Road 05' SAS Tacoma...

but who is this guy...do they now make a SAS kit for the '05-08' tacoma? if so where can I find them or their website...?
Old 09-05-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good
Old 09-05-2009, 10:35 AM   #4
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
ok I thought this was going to be another tribute to Demello Off-Road 05' SAS Tacoma...

but who is this guy...do they now make a SAS kit for the '05-08' tacoma? if so where can I find them or their website...?
this is all i have.i just found the link to it. i would rather do a sas lift than use the crappy ifs setup. im sure its more money than i want to waste on my junk. im sure someone here know of him or as seen his posts
http://ttora.com/forum/showthread.php?t=136436
Old 09-05-2009, 10:46 AM   #5
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I will take a SAS conversion kit over any IFS suspension lift any day...

the reliability and the beating that a SAS can take surpasses IFS hands down...i've been looking into custom shops for the last 2-3 years about a SAS kit...only 1's to my knowledge to this day were demello off-road...I would go with them but need to save up the cash 1st...

I want this kit so badly now...thanks for the link bro...
Old 09-05-2009, 10:48 AM   #6
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by T0LLPHR33 View Post
I will take a SAS conversion kit over any IFS suspension lift any day...

the reliability and the beating that a SAS can take surpasses IFS hands down...i've been looking into custom shops for the last 2-3 years about a SAS kit...only 1's to my knowledge to this day were demello off-road...I would go with them but need to save up the cash 1st...

I want this kit so badly now...thanks for the link bro...
did you just post a comment under his pic asking for more info?if so let us know what he says.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:23 AM   #8
sonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nicesonjay is just really nice

sonjay's Tacoma Gallery
That truck looks bad ass!!! I would love a SAS, but its total overkill for what I do.
Old 09-05-2009, 11:32 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintdiddy View Post
did you just post a comment under his pic asking for more info?if so let us know what he says.
yes I did bro...I will definitely keep you guys posted...hopefully he sends me an email with all the figures...

I have been reading up on that thread you posted to TTORA.com...

that SAS conversion kit is made my All Pro Off Road...its in the last stages of R&D and should be available to the public very shortly...so keep a look out...
Old 09-05-2009, 12:26 PM   #10
BeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shedBeachBoy is one of the sharper tools in the shed
BeachBoy's Tacoma Gallery
note that the truck is also lifted another ~3" body lift, so it's way higher that it shoulkd be with only the SAS.

He's testing a SAS kit from allpro and fixing the bugs.
Old 09-05-2009, 12:32 PM   #11
Machine gun shits

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeachBoy View Post
note that the truck is also lifted another ~3" body lift, so it's way higher that it shoulkd be with only the SAS.

He's testing a SAS kit from allpro and fixing the bugs.
yeah i noticed that when i went back and read his thread.