LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Tow Package and Fuse/Relay Box

Old 09-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #1
Asgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shedAsgard is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Asgard's Tacoma Gallery
Tow Package and Fuse/Relay Box

I had to change my fuse box and I got a used TRD OR one at a local junk yard (I have a Sr5). I do not have the Toyota's Tow Package but I understand that there might be a difference in a particular Relay. Is this so ? How would I check to make sure the box I got wasn't from a truck with the Tow Package ?