Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Where can I find paint to match the dash?

Old 09-08-2009, 10:43 AM   #1
\m/.....\m/
ph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ph16drive's Tacoma Gallery
Where can I find paint to match the dash?

I did a quick search and couldn't find what I'm looking for. My paint code is "8P4/FL13" and I'm looking for a spray paint that will match the color of the dash (like a dark gray that's close to black). I know that the "8P4" part of the paint code is for the exterior color but I can't find anything regarding the "FL13" or even know if it's the color I'm looking for. What's important to me is that it match the existing dash color. Anyone have luck with this?
Old 09-08-2009, 10:55 AM   #2
The Stroker Ace
hendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shedhendooman is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
hendooman's Tacoma Gallery
I scratch my dash part as well...wonder if there is such a thing. It was on the grey part right below the heater controls.
Old 09-08-2009, 02:21 PM   #3
Buy the Ticket take the Ride.....
Mr_Torque is a jewel in the roughMr_Torque is a jewel in the roughMr_Torque is a jewel in the roughMr_Torque is a jewel in the rough

Mr_Torque's Tacoma Gallery
Dash Paint

I used Duplicolor FB-108 Medium Silver Flexible Bumper Paint on my faceplate that arrived with the Din adapter broke. Not exact but very close!
Old 09-09-2009, 03:02 AM   #4
\m/.....\m/
ph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shedph16drive is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
ph16drive's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Torque View Post
I used Duplicolor FB-108 Medium Silver Flexible Bumper Paint on my faceplate that arrived with the Din adapter broke. Not exact but very close!
Thank you for the exact number. One question though, is that to match the silver that surrounds the factory stereo or for the dark gray that's on the dashboard (up next to the front windshield)? I'm looking for the dark gray color.