Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

i finally did it!

Old 09-09-2009, 12:31 AM   #1
WHITE TACO
calfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Jeremy
calfire88's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up i finally did it!

the black headlite mod. iv been lookin in my area for some one who had done it and havent seen any in the last 6 months so i figured i would do it, lol ties in very nicely with my now black billet grill and my blacked out taillites...i love it =))
Old 09-09-2009, 12:33 AM   #2
SoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalBlack08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalBlack08's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by calfire88 View Post
the black headlite mod. iv been lookin in my area for some one who had done it and havent seen any in the last 6 months so i figured i would do it, lol ties in very nicely with my now black billet grill and my blacked out taillites...i love it =))
congrats! were in socal are u? maybe u can help me out
Old 09-09-2009, 12:39 AM   #4
WHITE TACO
calfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of lightcalfire88 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBlack08 View Post
congrats! were in socal are u? maybe u can help me out
not too far..im in ontario.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:40 AM   #5
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

militaco's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?
Old 09-09-2009, 12:42 AM   #6
WHITE TACO

took this today...ill get a better one tom when i get to school, lol
Old 09-09-2009, 12:43 AM   #7
militaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to beholdmilitaco is a splendid one to behold

Hey love the black billet grill.....and the BHLM ties it together......great job.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:46 AM   #9
WHITE TACO

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkeller View Post
We could have like a mini mod meet or something. Im in Fontana.
im down for that. i live in ontario go to school in rancho and work at starbucks in ontario haha. im lookin at the dashboard mod next
Old 09-09-2009, 12:48 AM   #10
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im down for that. i live in ontario go to school in rancho and work at starbucks in ontario haha. im lookin at the dashboard mod next
Chaffey? I go to cal poly. When you say dashboard do you mean the guages???
Old 09-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #11
WHITE TACO

Quote:
ya chaffey for now. but im goin out to long beach in middle of october for a 7 week emt course cuz i failed the last one i took. lol what r u majoring in??
Old 09-09-2009, 12:50 AM   #12

Quote:

like this?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ku58-oahu.html
Old 09-09-2009, 12:51 AM   #13
How many words can be fit in this s
jdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shedjdkeller is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jonathan
jdkeller's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ya chaffey for now. but im goin out to long beach in middle of october for a 7 week emt course cuz i failed the last one i took. lol what r u majoring in??
Mechanical Engineering. Im a little behind but chugging along. Which Starbucks?
Old 09-09-2009, 12:52 AM   #14
WHITE TACO

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by militaco View Post
EXACTLY like that, lol white with blue needles looks fantastic
Old 09-09-2009, 12:53 AM   #15
WHITE TACO

Quote:
Mechanical Engineering. Im a little behind but chugging along. Which Starbucks?
keep goin thats what matters. of vineyard and the 60
Old 09-09-2009, 12:57 AM   #17
WHITE TACO

iv got a decent idea but soldering isnt my strong point. iv got 11 aftermarket lites wired up but soldering isnt something im too comfortable with lol
Old 09-09-2009, 01:02 AM   #18
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
Quote:

took this today...ill get a better one tom when i get to school, lol
have cops ever said anything about your licens plate being back there? thats a pretty good idea!
Old 09-09-2009, 01:03 AM   #19
WHITE TACO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool View Post
have cops ever said anything about your licens plate being back there? thats a pretty good idea!
nope, lol had it one for bout a month now and nothin. have a pair of san berdo sheriffs stare me down but thats bout it lol
Old 09-09-2009, 01:06 AM   #20
Who Inspires You?
Tool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant futureTool has a brilliant future

Name: Favian
Tool's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Tool
Quote:
nope, lol had it one for bout a month now and nothin. have a pair of san berdo sheriffs stare me down but thats bout it lol
haha nice i have mine off but i been told by the chp like 3 times already to put it back but i havent haha but maybe ill do that! i also seen a chevy have it like behind the grill but it looks dumb