LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I installed the N-Fab light bar

Old 09-10-2009, 08:28 PM   #21
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
and another link, scroll to the bottom of the first page
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...d.php?t=269591
Old 09-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #22
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
[quote=Keason1*;922551]and another link, scroll to the bottom of the first page
http://www.toyotanation.com/forum/sh...591[/quote]

Thank you for the link. I went with 4 700's. My main reason being I didn't have to order them. Picked them up right away at a local store. I have this next week off so I'll get at it soon. I hope the 700's don't look too big. I think they might look good, hoping so anyways
Old 09-11-2009, 05:13 PM   #23
Arcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the roughArcanite09 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Nico
Arcanite09's Tacoma Gallery
Ooo this bar is next.
Old 09-11-2009, 07:17 PM   #24
grammy is on a distinguished road
grammy's Tacoma Gallery
Look at the Hella Black Magic (black lenses). They would look really sharp on your white truck. Good price from autoanything.
Old 09-16-2009, 12:56 PM   #25
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Finally got the 4 Hella 700FF installed. I have to go out tonight an allign them the right way.

Old 09-16-2009, 12:58 PM   #26

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Here is the switch location. sorry about the pic size. Too lazy to resize. I like the location. It's out of the way and doesn't affect my driving at all. My knees don't hit. Picture kind of makes it look that way. I wanted something to not look so stock.

Old 09-16-2009, 05:15 PM   #27
grammy is on a distinguished road
grammy's Tacoma Gallery
Looks good, I'll definitly notice you around CB now...
Old 09-17-2009, 04:40 AM   #28

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
hahah thanks!
Old 09-17-2009, 09:12 AM   #29
Something about something
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
looks good man! get some pics without the covers on!
I like the hella lights alot but I hate how the covers are always crooked, my lights do the same thing

p.s. you should let me build you one of these