Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

I installed the N-Fab light bar

Old 09-10-2009, 12:17 PM   #1
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I installed the N-Fab light bar

I got the N-Fab light bar from http://www.truckcustomizers.com/ . Excellent customer service and very fast shipping. I would recommend these guys to anyone. It took less then a week to get to Newfoundland, Canada. I paid $227 and feel it is worth every penny. My dad is a retired welder and said the quality is top notch. He didn't see any mistakes and feel its a great weld. The install took me less then 2 hours. I took my time and enjoyed doing it. No lights installed yet. I'll drop in the local truck accessory store and see whats availible. Don't really want to order lights. Well here are a few pics. Sorry they were taken last night but you get the idea how it looks. Thanks to everyone who recommended this bar. I am 100% pleased.

Old 09-10-2009, 12:55 PM   #3
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Well Done!
Old 09-10-2009, 12:55 PM   #4
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
sweet
what kinda lights are you gonna run?
Old 09-10-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys.

I just got back from the local shop. i have been looking at Hella's mostly for price and they are here locally which means no ordering. They only have 2 Hella 500's and 4 Hella 700's. I want four lights but I'm not too sure how four Hella 700's would look seeing how they are really big. If I have to order another set of 500's from them I'll have to look elsewhere becuase they are really slow when it comes to orders.
Old 09-10-2009, 01:35 PM   #6
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
looks good post pics when u get the lights
Old 09-10-2009, 02:03 PM   #7
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Justin626's Tacoma Gallery
How bout these?

Old 09-10-2009, 02:07 PM   #8
Believe
phynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shedphynyx38 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
phynyx38's Tacoma Gallery
I really like the light bar. It looks very clean.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:10 PM   #9
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin626 View Post
How bout these?

That looks trippy! maybe if there were red ones at the ends.ha Looks good though.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #10
headhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedheadhunter247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

headhunter247's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capita View Post
Thanks guys.

I just got back from the local shop. i have been looking at Hella's mostly for price and they are here locally which means no ordering. They only have 2 Hella 500's and 4 Hella 700's. I want four lights but I'm not too sure how four Hella 700's would look seeing how they are really big. If I have to order another set of 500's from them I'll have to look elsewhere becuase they are really slow when it comes to orders.
Dude, I have the 500s behind my grill. I dont feel like they nearly are bright enough. I wouldnt get them again even though I got them off ebay for $45.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #11
Lieutenant Dan.
DeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeeKay21 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter: Lieutenant
DeeKay21's Tacoma Gallery
Jeez, you need to be careful with the inner blue ones. That might get you pulled over.
Old 09-10-2009, 02:27 PM   #13
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Jeez, you need to be careful with the inner blue ones. That might get you pulled over.
I was thinking the same thing,,here in the deep south Texas...you would not have made it home with out a ticket!!
Can you show a pic w/out the blue??
Old 09-10-2009, 02:29 PM   #14
wfbont007 will become famous soon enough
wfbont007's Tacoma Gallery
The N-Fab bar is great. I searched for a while about lights and finally went with Light Force 170's. My middle lights have the Spot cover abd the outer lights have the Combo cover. The middle lights throw a lot of light straight down the road while the outer lights spread out the light.
Attached Thumbnails
I installed the N-Fab light bar-img_14182.jpg  
Old 09-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #15
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
good choice on the Nfab. I put 4 hella 500s on mine. They are decent lights for what you are spending.
If I was to do it over again I would get the lightforce lights, so many options with those changable covers!

I changed the middle bulbs with amber ones, they go well with my hids
Old 09-10-2009, 02:49 PM   #16
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice choice of a lightbar im running that as well.
Old 09-10-2009, 03:35 PM   #17

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
Love the light bar pics guys. I might end up with Lightforce or maybe even kc daylighter's if I have to order. I'm leaning toward the Hella 700's seeing how they are local. Any suggestion's on the 700's?
Old 09-10-2009, 04:05 PM   #18
Justin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud ofJustin626 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by McJosh View Post
That looks trippy! maybe if there were red ones at the ends.ha Looks good though.
Suprisingly, Lightforce makes red lenses.
Attached Thumbnails
I installed the N-Fab light bar-thumbnail.jpg  
Old 09-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WW_FIREFIGHTER View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colton View Post
Nice! I'd be careful with that blue one, like WW said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob1 View Post
I was thinking the same thing,,here in the deep south Texas...you would not have made it home with out a ticket!!
Can you show a pic w/out the blue??
Not really an issue here and they are a bit of a necessity. The blue lenses help to see through heavy snow. And of course I only run them when I have to. If you're a complete tool and run them in the middle of the day on city streets, no shit you're gonna get pulled over.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:24 PM   #20
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
the only dif between the 500 and 700 is the size. they both use the 55W bulbs
here is a comparison picture
http://yotatech.com/f131/swapped-hel...-500-s-130438/