Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Rear Bumper Trade

Old 09-10-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
DontTryMe is on a distinguished road

DontTryMe's Tacoma Gallery
Arrow Rear Bumper Trade

Any body want to trade there indigo ink rear bumper for a chrome one?
Old 09-10-2009, 06:15 PM   #2
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Josh
McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DontTryMe View Post
Any body want to trade there indigo ink rear bumper for a chrome one?
I tried to get rid of my chrome one too, nobody wants those.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:29 PM   #3
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
chrome = booooooooooooooo
your in the same boat as most of us
Old 09-16-2009, 11:45 AM   #4
DontTryMe is on a distinguished road

DontTryMe's Tacoma Gallery
Any idea how much the painted bumper is from toyota, since they come already pre-painted? I bought the scooped hood and it cost a little over $400..
Old 09-16-2009, 01:57 PM   #5
avidoffroad.com
McJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shedMcJosh is one of the sharper tools in the shed

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Any idea how much the painted bumper is from toyota, since they come already pre-painted? I bought the scooped hood and it cost a little over $400..
I'd recommend taking your bumpers to a shop or looking on craigslist for the one you want. I would've done the same for the hood. : /
Old 09-16-2009, 05:40 PM   #6
Iron Beard
Kyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedKyouto42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
Kyouto42's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Kyouto42 Send a message via MSN to Kyouto42
The bumpers don't come pre-painted from the factory. Painting the chrome is pretty tricky too. I was lucky to get a swap but that's pretty rare. I don't know why Toyota even bothers with chrome anymore, I wish they just did everything color matched it looks sooo much better imo.
Old 09-16-2009, 11:13 PM   #7
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyouto42 View Post
The bumpers don't come pre-painted from the factory. Painting the chrome is pretty tricky too. I was lucky to get a swap but that's pretty rare. I don't know why Toyota even bothers with chrome anymore, I wish they just did everything color matched it looks sooo much better imo.
of course color matched is better. btw, you need to sand the chrome down to metal and spray self etching primer, then the paint and clear as needed.
Old 09-17-2009, 03:28 AM   #8
el tráfico más lento se queda derecha
SManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shedSManZ is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SManZ's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I bought the scooped hood and it cost a little over $400..
You bought a brand new hood, painted and everyhing for $400? Where from? Is that including shipping?

-Thanks!
Old 09-17-2009, 09:11 AM   #9
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
Certifit.com sells the hood really cheap and they have scooped hoods now get a hol don one of them and get it painted. At the most paint will cost you what 250 to 300 dollars total 400 for a scooped hood .... what you think ?? thats my game plan ... also sell your on ebay or craigslist for some extra money....
Old 09-17-2009, 09:18 AM   #10
" The Master Ninja"
Death_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shedDeath_Stalker is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Talha
Death_Stalker's Tacoma Gallery
oh btw they sell bumpers for our trucks too
Old 09-17-2009, 09:19 AM   #11
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by talhas001 View Post
Certifit.com sells the hood really cheap and they have scooped hoods now get a hol don one of them and get it painted. At the most paint will cost you what 250 to 300 dollars total 400 for a scooped hood .... what you think ?? thats my game plan ... also sell your on ebay or craigslist for some extra money....
im confused
Old 09-17-2009, 10:05 AM   #12
Banned
bermise will become famous soon enough
bermise's Tacoma Gallery
I have a chrome I want to trade for a super white bumper if anyone is interested.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:34 AM   #13
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bermise View Post
I have a chrome I want to trade for a super white bumper if anyone is interested.
x2
Old 09-17-2009, 10:39 AM   #14
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
honestly your best bet is to get the chrome removed and then paint or powdercoat the bumper to color match...that's what I am doing...
Old 09-17-2009, 10:50 AM   #15
HOME!!!
solus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shedsolus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: LT, USN
Name: Mark
solus's Tacoma Gallery
you can get a painted hood from trdparts4u.com under the replacement parts for like $380 shipped
Old 09-17-2009, 10:58 AM   #16
T0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shedT0LLPHR33 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T0LLPHR33's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to T0LLPHR33
Quote:
Originally Posted by solus694 View Post
you can get a painted hood from trdparts4u.com under the replacement parts for like $380 shipped
wrong thread bro...I think you meant to put it here...

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ifit-hood.html

this guy is asking about a rear bumper...
Old 09-17-2009, 12:05 PM   #17
Betty White Edition Heep ZJ
jonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shedjonny is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jonny's Tacoma Gallery
craigslist is your best bet for a trade man
found a dood who traded me his black base model bumper for my chromie
post a WTT ad and see what you get
GL
Old 09-17-2009, 06:19 PM   #18
avidoffroad.com

McJosh's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnysrt2004 View Post
craigslist is your best bet for a trade man
found a dood who traded me his black base model bumper for my chromie
post a WTT ad and see what you get
GL
Crap, that's what PackerfanXD did to me and I agreed. I was young and dumb back then. Now I hate it.lol