Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

A few questions about N-fab sidesteps...

Old 09-12-2009, 08:55 AM   #1
FloridaFeMan is a jewel in the roughFloridaFeMan is a jewel in the roughFloridaFeMan is a jewel in the rough
Army: 66H8A  DDEAMC
FloridaFeMan's Tacoma Gallery
A few questions about N-fab sidesteps...

Which is the cheapest online retailer to buy from? (I did some searching myself but all seem to be approx. $400+/- which seems like alot as I've read others posting they got theirs for mid $200 range).

Which style looks better on the Double Cab, wheel to wheel or cab length only?

Are the powdercoated ones glossy black or textured black?

Are there similar "look-a-like" brands that I should consider? I read someone say Rhino Dominator and I also saw a Toyota brand "Predator."

Anyone care to post pics of their N-fab steps or look-a-like N-fab steps?
Old 09-12-2009, 09:37 AM   #2
MUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to allMUDFISH is a name known to all

MUDFISH's Tacoma Gallery
I found mine for $414 locally, save a little on shipping... cheapest I found after quite a bit of looking...

here are mine...

Old 09-12-2009, 09:50 AM   #4
jaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud ofjaws revenge has much to be proud of
jaws revenge's Tacoma Gallery
i bought my n-fabs from 4wheelparts for $340 out the door/new about a month ago. they have a retail store in my area and i did local pick up, but i think at the time they had a promotion for free shipping anyway.
i got the cab length, for my long bed double cab.
Old 09-12-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
IndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to beholdIndigoTaco is a splendid one to behold
IndigoTaco's Tacoma Gallery
How do the NFabs do protecting against door dings? Any added protection in the parking lot from other doors?