Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Question about warranty

Old 09-13-2009, 10:26 PM   #1
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Question about warranty

Alright i currently have a 09 DCSB with less then 6k, today i was checking the tires after i got back from my little San Diego trip and noticed that my driver side tire has some uneven wear sorta like the toe was off. So i took a look at the tie rod ends and the locking nut towards the rack was turned just a bit.

So heres my question if i were to take my 09 to the stealership and ask to fix this problem would this be covered under my warranty or would this be my problem?
Old 09-13-2009, 10:28 PM   #2
bite me
humanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shedhumanoid is one of the sharper tools in the shed

humanoid's Tacoma Gallery
Yes, it should be covered.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:37 PM   #3
krans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud ofkrans has much to be proud of

Name: Kenny
krans's Tacoma Gallery
Cool thanks for the fast reply.
Do you think that they would replace the tire as well?

Thanks
Old 09-14-2009, 05:23 AM   #5
Banned
Pster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shedPster is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Pster's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janster View Post
If you're within your 3 year / 36K mile warrantee....It's pretty much bumper to bumper. EVERYTHING should be covered.
Diito x2....they should replace the tire. If they don't, ARGUE. Out of balance wheels and tires, mus-alignments, etc. are VERY common new vehicle problems. I have always wondered if it is caused during the shipping of the car when chain tie downs and wheel guides are used on trailers and rail shipping cars.