Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Discussion > 2nd Gen. Tacomas

Notices

Custom Taco Colors PSed

Old 09-14-2009, 07:50 PM   #21
Drive a Tacito, and proud of it!
rosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to behold
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 28Gauge View Post
This is it. It was called Mystic Purple (I think). Depending on the light, it almost had a brown patina to it. I thought it was a great color when the paint was new and in good shape.
Man, that color must not have taken off around here, but I wish it had! That is a beautiful truck! I bought silver mica because of the heat down here, but if I went with a darker color, that would be it, that or black.
Old 09-14-2009, 09:55 PM   #22
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
4RunnerSeth's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
how do you change the color with out using the paint brush?
Magical powers!
Old 09-14-2009, 10:07 PM   #24
DanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shedDanGer is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DanGer's Tacoma Gallery
Other than the obvious sexual undertones of this request..

Can you make a pink taco for my girlfriend
Old 09-15-2009, 08:31 AM   #25
4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed4RunnerSeth is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Send a message via AIM to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via MSN to 4RunnerSeth Send a message via Yahoo to 4RunnerSeth
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRQ TACO View Post
Wanna make mine orange? Ive been thinking of painting it Scion Hot Lava Metallic.
That wasnt the best picture to work with to get it to look realistic.

Attached Thumbnails
Custom Taco Colors PSed-1stgenorange.jpg  
Old 09-15-2009, 08:34 AM   #26
rosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to beholdrosebud is a splendid one to behold
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-15-2009, 12:14 PM   #27
Desert Riding Ninja
A.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shedA.D. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Graphics Artist
A.D.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PreRunnerSeth View Post
Was just messing around and tryin some different colors. I love the orangish color.

Do you have the original shot?
Old 09-15-2009, 03:07 PM   #28
Capita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shedCapita is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Capita's Tacoma Gallery
I wouldn't buy a Taco in any of those first colors. lol
Old 09-15-2009, 03:19 PM   #30
Navy:
Quote:
Originally Posted by A.D. View Post
Do you have the original shot?
Attached Thumbnails
Custom Taco Colors PSed-p1020583.jpg  
Old 09-15-2009, 03:30 PM   #31
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
Still one of my personal favorites. Not everyones cup of tea but i like it.

im realllly feeling this color right now... is that like a flat white or that dirty white that some of the fjs come with?
Old 09-15-2009, 04:04 PM   #32
Tuned By Gadget
tacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoskim is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacoskim's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by taco4x4rar View Post
Flat khaki. Same color you find on desert HUMVEEs.

k now i feel completely dumb . where in the hell did i get flat white from
Old 09-15-2009, 08:52 PM   #33
rosebud's Tacoma Gallery
Here we go.
PostingID: 1376694231